Chapter 23. Shopping.

Let's keep it as a secret.

You sighed as you were walking around town with Seulgi... and her friends. They were babbling and getting excited about tomorrow while you were basically regretting that you told your parents to sign the paper that you agree to go to the trip. You guys were right now going to the city to shop for tomorrow you know.. some supplies that you need at your stay there like junkfood, clothes and since a dance night has been announced, you yawned a little as Seulgi turned her attention to you now. 

"And baby? are you excited?" She smiled and looked at you. "Huh? Oh, Yeah sure." "You don't look like it." She pointed out as you wanted to roll your eyes. "Well.. i just don't feel so good okay? Don't worry about me." You said and gave her a smile, she was right now worried but gave you a trustful smile anyways. 

As soon as her head turned back to her friends your smile dissapeared. After that your phone rinkled as you grabbed it inside of your pockets. "Hello?" "UNNNNNIIIIIIEEEEEE!!" You heard through the phone as you jumped and moved a little from your phone. It made you laugh tho cuz you already know who it was.

Seulgi heard it as well as she looked at your way with a confused face while you just ignored it. 'Payback ha..' "Hey.. lemme guess.. Yein?" Yein gasped, she was happy that you recognized her voice. "Omg unnies HA! i told you that MinSang would notice me!" She said as a tease to the other girls. 

"Wait what? you have MinSang on the phone?!" You heard someone saying in the background, probably Kei. Right now the only thing you could hear was screams, whines and someone saying that it's her phone. They were probably fighting for the phone to talk to you. 

"Hey minSang!" You now heard Kei while Yein was whining in the background. "Wassup?" "Nothing much heh. just shopping for tomorrow." "Tomorrow? Oh! Right! Tomorrow! Omg we are so excited!" "Yeah me kinda." "Kinda?" "I'll message you about it later on K?" Kei nodded through the phone "Okay!" 

"Did you guys already shopped?" "Yeap! we are still in the city tho. Are you with Seulgi?" "Yep. Oh.. I understand it now." Kei laughed. "I'll get you meanie." "I love you too!" Kei said and smiled happily. "Unnie! give me my phone back now!" You heard Yein saying in the background. "Alright alright geez." Kei said.

You laughed at how childish they can be sometimes. "We'll talk to you later and hopefully we meet!" Kei said as she hung up, you both bitted goodbye, you putted your phone back inside your pockets. Seulgi turned her head towards you and looked at you. "Who was it?" "Eh?" "Tell me." "Lovelyz. Why?" "Nothing." 

You sighed and rolled your eyes and soon you all stopped infront of a store while you all stepped in and looked around. "Baby come with me!" Seulgi said and pulled you with her to the jeans. "Which one baby?" She asked and looked at the ripped jeans. "Doesn't matter, you will look good in them all babe." You complimented and patted her . 

"Baby..." She blushed and said which 
made her eyesmile and laugh, hitting you softly on your chest. "What? can't i compliment my bear?" "Yes but.. don't patt my but in public." She whispered. "Someone is having pink cheeks.." You teased and she laughed as you silent her by shushing.

Irene looked at the two of you laughing and looking at some clothes while she sighed. "Have you thinked about it Unnie?" Yeri asked softly while Irene nodded. "And?" "Maybe." Yeri sighed and rolled her eyes. "Maybe i will give MinSang a chance okay?" She said and looked back to the clothes.

"Baby let's buy this one!!" Seulgi said and took out two
couple hoodies. "The black one is mine." You said as Seulgi smiled and gave you her trusted eyesmile while nodding. "You seem happy today." "Because you are here with me baby." "I bet you would have fun without me as well baby." You said which made her frown.

You walked to a racket full of t-shirts, you wanted to take a t-shirt untill Seulgi grabbed your wrist. "Yah. Thats not true." "It is Seulgi come on." "No.. whenever you are not here i feel like i'm not complete, yes i have my friends around me and yes a smile might escape but still.. I love you Minsang." Seulgi said and with that she gave you a kiss but soon it was caught off by someone clearing . 


You both quickly pulled away and saw Wendy standing infront of Seulgi. "Seul baby look." She said and holded a beanie and a hat saying 'best buds.' "It's beautiful!" Seulgi said and smiled. "I know right?! Theres more in the back!" She said and pulled Seulgi with her to the back, leaving you behind. 

"Whenever you are not here i feel like i'm not complete." You imitated Seulgi's voice. "Oh please Seulgi give me a break." You said, rolled your eyes and basically just when't trough some t-shirts. "MinSang..?" You heard someone say as you turned around to see Naeun.

"Hey Naeun! What are you doing here?" You said and smiled. "Shopping for tomorrow, what about you?" Before you answered it you looked at Seulgi and her friends and later brought your attention back to Naeun. "Same." "I see.. wanna grab something to eat?" She asked. You sighed and shaked your head. "I can't. I'm with Seulgi here." "Ah... i see.." Naeun was pretty dissapointed but shaked it off. 

"Yah~ let's get something to eat together on the trip? Just you and me?" You suggested. "Eh? woulden't Seulgi like to come with us then?" "Hmmm... I'll find a way!" You said and gave her a trusted wink. It made her laugh and nod. "Deal! so who are you gonna sit with in the bus?" "Seulgi ofcourse." "Dumb question of me" Naeun said and laughed. 

"What about you?" You asked. "With Bomi." "Ahhh i see.." You nodded and later Naeun checked with you some t-shirts untill her phone rinkled. "Hello?" She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yes dad.. i will come home now... OMG! no dad i am not hanging out with a boy!" Naeun said and blushed which made you burst out of laughter. She pouted and hung up. "Omg.. my dad.." "Haha, i know.." "I'll text message you neh?" "Sure! Bye!" "Bye!" 

You waved as Naeun left the store, jogging a little. "Baby.. who was that?" Seulgi said as you turned around and looked at her holding the black hat, you shaked your head and looked blankly at her. "Naeun." "Oh.." "Yeap." You said looking at some shorts as you grabbed a grey one. "Are you guys done?" You asked. 

You guys paid for your stuff and headed out. "Baby... lets go eat something!" Seulgi nagged and walked with you to a close-by restaurant with her friends. You guys stepped inside and ordered something, Seulgi was sitting next to you, hugging your arm and you said next to the window, looking outside. 

"So Seulgi.. are you going to the dance night?" One of the guys, Ten asked. "Ofcourse!" "Great! cuz i wanna see some of your dance moves!" "I lack tho.." Seulgi said and looked at the table and you, not paying attention. "What? no! your perfect!" Taeyong complimented. Seulgi thanked him with a giggle and now turned her head to you who was texting something and readed it. 


'So with who shall you share a hotel room with?' 
From Yeoshin. (17:00) 

'With Seulgi and her friends.' 
From Minnie. (17:02) 

'Wow.. haha, good luck.' 
From Yeoshin. (17:03) 

'Thanks.. I promised her tho.' 
From Minnie. (17:03) 

'You really love her huh?' 
From Yeoshin. (17:04) 

'Ofcourse! lol.' 
From Minnie. (17:05) 

'Don't you dare forget about me!'
From Yeoshin. (17:06) 

'Omg.. Naeun why would i? and stop calling yourself Yeoshin!'
From Minnie. (17:08) 


That's the only thing Seulgi readed as it made her smile somehow but she was still jealous of Naeun for some reason. Soon, your food arrived as you both ate. You guys later when't home to sleep early and pack your luggage in. "Baby?" Seulgi said as you two walked hand-in-hand to home. It was now only you and her. 

"Yes?" "We will sit together in the bus right?" "Ofcourse! You told me we would." "And we will!" She said in a demanding way which made you suprise and look at her, she coughed and looked away. "Well baby.. we will have so much fun there and our Anniversary is coming!" Seulgi said excited and kissed you.

She bitted goodbye and headed inside, you brought her home and as soon as the door closed, you turned away and walked home, thinking and begging that everything will be fun and not stupid or crappy because of her friends. But hey, you don't have to worry since you have your friends going as well! 


Well Helloooooo sorry i was actually supposed to make this Chapter early buuuuuut i coulden't hahaha sorry ;; I hope you liked it and till next time! I'll try to update a little early or quicker! < 3