Chapter 25: Birthday girl.

Let's keep it as a secret.

You sighed as looked at what Yein was holding. "Yein... why on earth do you think Seulgi would like that..?" "OMG Jin put it back!!" "No no Kei i didn't mean Birthday toy ... LIKE THAT." You most of the time faceplamed since you asked the girls to accompany you while searching a great birthday gift for Seulgi. 

"She likes the colour orange, bears and food...why don't you give her her favorite food and a orange carebear?" Kei thought and looked at you. "Sounds like a great idea!!" Jisoo and Sujeong said at the same time. "You think she will like it?" You asked her and they nodded. 

When you smiled at them you felt your phone vibrate in your pockets as you took it out and saw a text message of Seulgi. 


Meet me at the fountain baby. xoxo. 
Sent 12:02


"I'll have to go now!! wish me luck!!" You said and headed off buying the things as they cheered for you untill you dissapeared. 

After arriving at the Foutain you saw a peacefull Seulgi looking at the ground, tapping her feet and her lips were moving as if she was casting a spell when you moved a little closer she looked up to see you as you froze, a bright smile appeared on her face as she saw you and she quickly stood up and ran towards you. 

"MINSANG!!!" She screamed, earning lots of peoples attentions but she didn't gave a damn and jumped into your arms happily as ever as if you two haven't seen each other in years. "Easy... Easy..." You chuckled and holded her tight onto her waist.

She letted go off you as she spotted the bag you were holding. "Oooooh pressents for me?!" She asked excited and wanted to grab the bag away from your hands but quickly moved away. "NUUUUUH Suprise! You will see soon." "But babyyyy You know i hate suprises!" She whined as you twow were walking. 

"Baby... where are we going?" She asked and looked around as she was holding your hands tight with a smile, "Don't you like it Babe? it's your favorite type you wanted a
picknick." You said and walked even faster with her to the destination. Seulgi was so confused but she just stayed quiet. 

"Finally...." You said as you founded the
place where you smiled and was so satisfied what the girls did. Wait.. You don't know? 


FLASHBACK. 

"I need you girls to help me with something!" You said and walked back and forth around your hotel room. "Sure... Anything for Unnie!" Yerin said with a smile and sat up and Cheng Xiao and Sinb paid their attention. "Find a great place for me at the park... it doesn't matter! but make sure i can notice it by these red roses." You told them in a detailed way and they understood as they took the roses. 

"Thank you girls soo much... i promise you girls will get the cupcakes home made from Seulgi okay?" "AND the cakepops?!" Cheng Xiao asked and you nodded quickly. 


They made the path of roses beautifully and Seulgi was shocked looking around like she was scared something might happen. "You like it?!" You asked her and she looked around nodding softly. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" You said and shooted some confetti in the air as she cried not knowing what to say. 

Luckily it were tears of Joy since she couledn't stop kissing you. 

You two sat down as you guys enjoyed the view and ate some cake together. You two already had dinner and Seulgi already opened her presents as she was very happy with them, pringles, orange/yellow carebear and some choco panda cookies since she really adored them. 

"So..." You were thinking as she looked at you and the cream of her lips and some strands blocking her view as you smiled and pulled them to the back of her earlobe for her and she eyesmiled. "I thought you were gonna celebrate them with your friends as well." You spoke and took a hold of your drink. 

She shaked her head and giggled. "Nah.. I ditched them." She said with a giggle as you spit the half of your drink out. "YOU WHAT?!" "Yah! I already celebrate it with them so many times!! This time... i wanna celebrate it with you." She said and kissed you on the lips.

"So... You just... ditched them?" "Nooo like.. after we were done with eating cake i-" "Wait... but were eating cake right now!" You said in a confused way. "Baby.. nooo i ate cake with them as well." She said as you nodded in understanding and founded it funny that she didn't felt sick already.

"So after eating cake i told them i will be hanging out with you more, and then i left." She said and looked at you. "Wasn't anyone holding you back?" "Yeah.. Wendy." She said and took a strawberry and nommed on it. "Okay.. I see heh." You said and looked at the last piece of cake.

"Baby... I wanna do something to night okay? Something... Special."  "Like...?" She giggled in a creepy way and leaned close to whisper in your ear as your eyes widened. 


What can it be?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR TEDDY BEAR KANG SEULGI!!! It's been a while since i updated and I KNOOWWWWWW BUT I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THAT OKAY? I have been quite busy sadly, i am really sorry but i hope you guys liked it and i hope to maybe Update it again this friday!! <3