Chapter 12: Hide & Seek

Let's keep it as a secret.

You laughed along at the things Kei said about her previous school 'such a fun girl to be around with and her smile is so pretty.' you thought up in your mind, meanwhile a pretty big group of teenagers passed you guys and pushed Kei away which almost made her fall again. "Hey! can none of you watch out?!" You almost yelled at them, they all scoffed as you asked Kei if she was okay. 

"You should watch out!" "Make me." You dared the person as you made your way to his face. Kei stopped you and smiled. "Its okay, i'm not hurt okay?" You sighed and scoffed as you walked of with Kei that hugged your arm. You sighed and looked at her. "You know... i could easily take him on you know?" You looked at her which made her Chuckle. "Well... sometimes showing your tough side.. doesn't always help you Minsang." She said and poked your nose. "Let it rest and let it go. thats the most greatest thing you can do." She said and nodded with a trustfull smile at you. 

'gah.. she's so positive.. it's great.' You smiled and looked at her while thinking. Later you two were window shopping and looked at the mannequinn's untill Kei's phone made a cute noise. She took her phone out and read the message, you didn't paid attention to it and continued watching at the mannequinn's. "Yay!" You heard her saying. "What is it?" You asked her while chuckling. How she cheered made you laugh. "I would like you to meet my friends Minsang, Lets go!" She quickly pulled you with her all excited. 

Later you two arrived at a sweet cute Cafe you looked at the name of the cafe which made you chuckle somehow. 'Vanilla Cafe...' She pulled you in as a girl raised her hand with a bright smile, waving her hands. Kei pointed and happily pulled you with them. "Those are my friends, don't worry, you'll love them!" She said and made you sit next to her. "Hey girls... this is Minsang, Minsang this is..." "Baby Soul here." "I'm Yein!" "Hi i'm Jin!! Nice to meet you!" "Mijoo... the pretty one." "Ugh you wish!!" The girls said and throwed some popcorn at Mijoo and laughed. 

"I'm Jiae, the second oldest." She winked at you playfully. "I'm Sujeong, the second youngest!" She giggled and highfived Jiae. Kei elbowed a unknown girl, she was the last one to introduced herself as she dropped her book on the table, she was so into the book which made her suprised somehow, she firmly closed her book and remembered herself at which page she was. "I'm Jisoo... nice to meet you." She said with a very soft and calm voice, You almost coulden't even hear her. You nodded as a signal that you understood. 

It made them all smile proudly. "So..Minsang.. right?" You nodded at Baby Soul. "How old are you?" All the girls came close as possible to hear how old you are. "17~" "waaah someone else that now have to call me unnie!!" Jin clapped in her hands all proud and putted both hands behind her head and rested on them, relaxing like she did her job right. You chuckled at her expression and smiled. "I already told Minsang that we will go to her school and she will gladly give us a tour around!" Kei said excitedly which made all of them excited. "Really?!" They all said in chores. Your eyes pretty much widened at Kei as Kei winked playfully. 

"Evil..." You whispered to Kei which made the both of you chuckle. "Sure... why not." "Yaaay!!!" "Shhh!" The counter at the desk said when she putted her index finger infront of her lips. All the girls apologized as you smiled softly. They lowered their voices softly and looked back at you. "Is the school big??" "Are there many activities given??" "How long have you been on that school??" "Are the girls bathroom clean enough??" "Are the gym teachers very rude and strict??" "Are there gangs or cliche's??" "Are there pretty/handsome boys?!" "Geez Mijoo shut it with does pretty/handsome boys!" "I need to know unnie!" questions and fights where the only thing you could hear and again the counter shushed you guys. 

"Girls... one at the time okay? and please... important reasonable questions.." You laughed and the girls joined in. At that moment a big clique of students/teenagers came in as you looked at them your eyes widened. Seulgi was there!! Not knowing what to do, you quickly when't under the table as you told them to cover you. "Uhm... why..? Are you afraid of those students?" Baby Soul asked you as the group of teenagers where at the ordering area. "No but..." "Are they bullying my unnie?!" Yein gasped and looked at them. "No! Its just that... ugh do you really wanna know??" All the girls slowly made their slide down as they where within seconds also under the table. "Yes." 

You gave them this expression:  -___- "Seriously?" "Its fun hehe" Sujeong said and giggled, looking at you. "Fine! Let me tell you this quick, Can i trust you girls?" "100% Yes." Kei said and looked at you. "I wanna hear it from you all tho." You said in a stubborn way. "Yes you can trust us." They all said in chorus. "Really?" "Yes." "100%??" "Yes." "what is 7 times 7??" "49!" "49! ... right..?" Jiae said as last as she panicly looked at the girls which made the girls sigh. "And then you still question yourself why we call you the Ahjumma in our gang?" "Oh shut it you!" "No you shut up!" "Don't make me come over there Mijoo!" Jiae said as she was ready to push Mijoo. "Girls!" You stopped them, You screamed a little too loud which made customers AND the teenagers look down under the table what was happening.

You covered your own mouth with a gasp and froze in your place. "what the heck is happening under there?" A smiliar voice asked as the unknown girl was making her way to the table. her shoes were clearly to see. "Nice shoes.." Jin Complimented and came under the table, right infront of her there was Wendy.. Looking at her with a weird face. Jin dusted of her skirt and shirt, them and when't sitting, Yein pinched one of her legs which made Jin jumped a little and yelp. Again the head of the customers and teenagers when to yours table as Jin apologized and squated down. "Jung Yein you little-" "You can curse me later unnie but what about us huh?!" Yein whispered. 

Jin faceplamed herself. "Shoot i forgot!" "Ladies and gentlemen the 2nd Ahjumma of the gang." Mijoo said and pointed at Jin which made you burst out of laughter. "Oh please.." Jin said and slapped Mijoo's shoulder. "Look. you girls come back up and act all normal and Minsang stay here. I have a plan." Jin smiled in trust as you nodded along with the girls as they all came above except for you, you just stayed down. They all fixed their outfits and acted all normal. "Unnie can you pass me the syrup?" "Why do you need syrup if you don't have anything on your plate Sujeong." Baby Soul asked her with a Are-You-Serious-Face. 

Which made you laugh under the table. 'Seriously these girls are fun...' You thought and sitted under the table. The teenagers were done with ordering as they all choose a seat next to Lovelyz!! You panicked cuz this could let them almost see your face as Seulgi frowned and tapped Kei's Shoulder. "Uhm there's another girl under the table." Seulgi pointed under the table at your shoes. "Oh i see.." Kei looked down as you signaled her to not let Seulgi look under it! Seulgi bended her head down and Kei, Yein & Jiae stopped her. "No!! i mean... no need to check hehe.." Jiae said and looked nervously away. 

"And what was your plan huh?!" Mijoo whispered in Jin's ear as they were both panicking. "Why can't i see?" Seulgi asked and folded her arms, that time, the waitress came with their food. "Cuz.. your food is here! and you must be very hungry pretty lady... hehe" Sujeong said and smiled nicely at Seulgi which made Seulgi eyesmile. "Hmm yeah.." Seulgi said and walked over to the table of her friends when a boy asked her what was going on, Seulgi just said that it wasn't that important. 

Lovelyz Sighed and looked under the table as they all looked at you with a worried face. 'Should i tell them... or not...?' 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Finally Done!! Trust me i was busy with this for 3 days hahaha tests came up and i was tired to finish it so now i finally did XD hope you enjoyed!! < 3