Chapter 17: Everything needs time.

Let's keep it as a secret.

You smiled as you pointed out at the girls, the classrooms and all. The cafeteria, the school's rooftop & even the teachers lounge! You guys even argued how pretty it is for teachers lol. The bell ranged and Lovelyz's looked clueless as they all looked at you, asking you mentally why the bell when't as you just chuckled. "It's eating time." They all nodded. "oooooh." "I thought fire or something ahaha" MiJoo said. You blinked and laughed. "Don't you guys got a shedule paper of the week? it even shows the time when the lessons end and the teachers name and where you guys your lockers and codes are and such."

They nodded in understanding and giggled as they grabbed their stuff out of their locker FULL of junkfood and all which made your jaw drop a little, you guys all decided to sit outside on the tables as Seulgi and her friends came by you quickly wanted to hide under a table again but you were too late. Seulgi already saw you along with the others. As you sighed and waved at her which made her say too her friends that she's going to sit by you which really made you suprised cuz sometimes she woulden't do that.

You smiled softly as Lovelyz's scooted away so that Seulgi can sit next to you. Seulgi smiled and looked at you as happy as ever but later blinked with confusion. "What's wrong?" "Eh?" "You look so... pale like your going to be sick." "Eh?! no i'm fine!" You said and took out your lunch and stuffed your lunch in your mouth. "So baby, why are you sitting here?" Seulgi sighed. "Bang Minsang don't eat with your mouth full and can't i just sit with you?" "I never said that Seulgi." You gulped your food down with the help of your juice and looked back at Seulgi who was nomming on her food as well. She looked at you and  eyesmiled which made you happy.

"Jagiii~" Seulgi said as you blinked and looked at her. 'Oh please no..' You said in your mind. when you heard that word you could already expect that she's gonna ask you something.. something that you can't say no to cuz she WANTS you to say yes. She slowly made her lips face your ears and whisper. "why don't you sit with me for once with the others? remember. you promised." You sighed and almost faceplamed yourself.

"Yes baby but not today okay?" You whispered back and made her pout. You smiled softly and for some reason wanted to thank lovelyz for sitting on a table with you cuz if they didn't arrive today you would probably sit alone or maybe with Sonamoo and Apink but usually they would sit inside of the cafeteria and you mostly like to sit outside like come on. It's a nice sunny day~

"Bear Bear. we need to talk to you." You sighed and nommed on your last bread with irritation cuz you already know who's voice it was. Wendy.. Seulgi told you to wait and stood up. To listen what Wendy had to say but instead of that, she just stayed there for the rest of the school pause!

Now it was time to go home. "unnie.." You heard Yein say as you blinked and looked at her. "yes?" "Why don't you just go to Seulgi and tell her that you don't like it..?" " i told her multiple times and she doesn't wanna loose me nor one of her friends you see?" "Ohh.." "Ow come on, answer me this. who is she dating? you, or her friends?!" Sujeong spoke up and looked at you. 

You coughed. "Me.." "well then so-" "Shush it Sujeong. It's complicated. okay?" Baby Soul protected you as you thanked her mentally. "What if i had a boyfriend and he told me to quit you guys for him huh?" She stated. "That would me absurd" "Oh hell no!" "Why would he say something like that?!" The girls all pointed out like they're mother told them they were grounded and them protesting back. "See? its complicated."

"Thanks." You whispered to her. "Hey.. thats what friends are for heh." All of you walked to the gate of school and headed home. "Jagi!!" You heard Seulgi screaming as she ran up to you. She was all out of air as you smiled and looked at her. "Yes baby?" "Nothing.. i just wanna walk with you home." She eyesmiled and holded your hands tight. 'Hey... everything needs some time right...?' You asked herself 'I mean.. yeri likes me hehe..' You looked at Seulgi who smiles at you and pecked your lips. "I love you jagi.." "I love you to my bear." 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  
Wow! okay that was pretty freaking long when i updated! i am so sorry! But i am back so yay! XD I really hope you guys enjoy this lil chapter cuz i am working on the other one right now and make it a longer chapter then this one heh. And once again i am so sorry! ;; but luckily i passed my exams! ahaha.