Chapter 7: The party. (part 1)

Let's keep it as a secret.

Today is the day. Mark's birthday party. You sighed and opened your eyes as you gave up with Seulgi that kept shaking you awake. "Finally, Stand up! We have to do our hair, the make up, our clothes, clean up the living room!! and-" "Yah chill!" You cutted her off as you stood up and scratched the back of your head. Seulgi reached for her phone to show you how late it was. 12:00. And the party would begin at 20:00. You sighed and faceplam at Seulgi. 

"Yes we woke up pretty late but the party begins at 20:00!! Not 12:00 O'clock okay?" You pointed out at Seulgi that was stressing as you gained the pillows and cleaned them, putted them away. "But still Minsang. Lets clean up neh?" She smiled and when't to the kitchen to make some pancakes for you two as you were busy with cleaning the living the room. Later she called you to warn you that breakfast is done. 

You were almost done with cleaning the living room you told Seulgi and nommed on your Pancakes and added some more Syrup as she stopped you, you looked at her and pouted. You knew exactly why she stopped you. "Come on.. one more time pleeeeaaaase?" "You already took too much syrup bae." "But its not enough." You nodded and looked at her. "Are you seriously gonna make the whole bottle empty?" She looked at you and pouted. 

"Fine." You puffed your cheeks and putted the syrup back on the table. It was time to clean the dishes. You helped Seulgi and later headed to continue, cleaning the living room, after that you two watched some cartoons and leaned on each other boringly. 15:00 O'clock it was already. You were thinking what you could do as a idea came into you. You sat up which made Seulgi move her head and face you with a questioning face. 

You poked Seulgi's s as you giggled softly. She blushed, pouted and covered her s while she gasped. "Yah. Kang Seulgi don't act for me." You said giving her a serious face. She blinked looking innocently as you rolled your eyes at her playfully. You stood up and headed your way to your room. "where are you going?" she questioned you. "you wanted to know what i will be wearing to the party right?" Seulgi stood up quickly and ran to you, linking her arm around yours. 

It was already time for both of you to get ready anyways. Both of you took a refreshing shower and came back in your room Seulgi's clothes were in her bag because she came sleeping with you. "Want me to curl your hair bae?" She asked you as she was brushing her hair and looked at you. You were busy with brushing your hair as well and looked up at her. "Nah~" She pouted and rolled her eyes. "Fine." She took her clothes out of the bag as both of you began to put your clothes on. 

You came up with something simple but cute and nice that really showed of your style, because Seulgi kept nagging you letted her curl your hair and put a bow on you. 
You 
(
ClickClick & Click
Seulgi's was very nice and cute especially the skinny jeans with the space paterns. 
( I also directly did the other girls XD
Click. )

You looked at her and smiled softly as she looked back at you and eyesmiled. "Nice one~" You complimented her. "Thanks. You too boo." She linked a arm with you and walked down stairs, the doorbell rang you thought it was your parents but..... It were Seulgi's friends. You sighed as you saw Irene, Wendy and Joy looking at you and Seulgi. They all complimented Seulgi. "Minsang also looks great right?" A quick silence past and they answered with a bored yes. "Yes....." "I guess..." Joy added which made you glare at her as she glared back. Wendy patted Joy's back and silently giggled. 

You rolled your eyes and looked foreward. 'Seulgi... why did you had to do that huh?!' You thought and locked the door of your parents and putted a paper infront of the house door to tell them that you were at Mark's party. While you guys were walking Seulgi and her friends were talking as you played a game on your phone. You got a message from Naeun who asked where you were. You text messaged her back and told her that you were close and indeed you guys were. You could already hear the music and bass from outside the house and the guards asked for the invitation as you all gave them. 

They letted you guys in and headed inside. It was already crowded and everyone was dancing, The music was loud but able to hear. The're was even a mini bar and a mini VIP center. Naeun saw you and tried to make her way to you as she spotted you and Seulgi with her friends. Usually she would not approach around you and Seulgi with her friends. But now she did it due to being happy and seeing you. "Glad you could make it!"

You blinked as you heared Naeun and your frown turned into a smile and nodded. "Ofcourse!" You chuckled as Seulgi looked at you and Naeun interacting. She was jealous somehow but tried to ignore it. 

( What Naeun & the rest of A-pink is wearing
Click & Click. ) 

"Where are the rest of Sonamoo & the rest of A-pink?" You asked looking around for them. "Oh Outside!" Naeun replied and nodded. "Hey Minsang bae?" You quickly pulled back your attention to Seulgi that looked at you with a frown but hide it and continued. "I'll be with Irene, Wendy and Joy neh?" "Seul-" "Its okay." She cutted you off and walked away. You could see Irene's grin on her face as she comforted Seulgi somehow. 'Aish seriously?!' You thought and looked at Seulgi's back that was facing you. 

"Talk to her later, i think she just wants to be with her friends now." Naeun said and nodded looking at you. "I guess so..." You said and looked down. "Hey.. where is that smile huh? Lets go see the others neh? and then come back later?" She said looking at you with a bright smile. You nodded and followed her to the rest of Sonamoo and the rest of A-pink.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Sooo a quick update! I hope you enjoyed, see ya soon bye! <3