Chapter 18. A great moment.

Let's keep it as a secret.

(Psst. The words with the purple colour are clickable.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
You sighed as it was Tuesday.. You basically felt like crying cuz it was time to go to school again. You did your normal routine and grabbed your bag pack untill your bell ringed 'must be seulgi... but this early?' you blinked and opened the door as your eyes widened. 1. Seulgi's hair was back to BLACK 2. It made her look more charasmatic and y. and 3. She was in normal clothes! She blinked and looked at you. 

"Jagi.. why are you in your school uniform?" She giggled a little as she pecked your lips and smiled. "Maybe because its time to go to school?" "Omo you didn't got the message?" "What message?" "Check Line or kkt (KaKaoTalk) baby!" She invited herself inside and closed the door. You checked Line and kkt as you smiled, your eyes were filled with joy cuz the school got shut down till next tuesday due because of inspectures checking around so all the students were excused! 

You could almost do a happy dance but didn't as you told Seulgi to wait or already wait inside your room, so that you can change into something more comfortable. Seulgi took off her shoes headed to your room and took her cap off and layed on your bed looking around your bed, you came back inside the room with nothing but just a towel and your uniform already folded perfectly to get back inside the closet. 

Seulgi blushed and looked at your figure as she said to herself how lucky she is. "Hey.. wanna help me with what i should wear?" You asked her as she stood up from your bed and came to your closet and looked as she grabbed a pink skirt and a white t-shirt. "This will fit you great Jagi." She eyesmiled and handed you them. You smiled and chuckled while looking at the skirt cuz you got that skirt from her on your birthday so why not hm? 

"Close your eyes baby." "Wae?" "Cuz i have to change duh." "Yah.. we already have 9 months with each other.." "So?" "So-" Seulgi felt a little hurt when you said the word 'so' Like you didn't even cared that you guys had been with each other for so long. lets be honest. 9 months are pretty long! "Seulgi i'm sorry okay? it's just that.. You know its.. awkward.." "Why would it be awkward? i've been sometimes pretty ually frustrated you know?" Seulgi stopped herself and holded one of her hands infront of with widened eyes. She could not believe that she just flopped it out like that. 

But it was true. Yes there were some teases here and there but you guys actually pretty much never really did it cuz 1. You wanted it to be special for Seulgi. 2. You really like to tease Seulgi most of the time. You smirked and grinned at what Seulgi said. 'i never knew that she would be ually Frustrated.' The thought of seeing Seulgi pleasuring herself on bed because of you made you . "I see.." "What?" Seulgi looked up at you as you sat down next to her on bed and pecked her forehead.

"Soon." You smirked which made Seulgi blush and bury her face in the pillows as you thought that right now would be a great time to change yourself quickly in the clothes. Later you patted her . As she looked up. "so.. is it good?" She nodded quickly and happy. 'Such a cute bear.' You thought. You folded your towel as she layed her head on your shoulder and wrapped her arms around your waist. "So baby.. Your back to black?" You said and gave your attention to her as she nodded. "Yes.. the others as well since yeri changed back to her natural colour as well." You nodded in understanding. 

You trusted your fingers through her hair to feel how soft and silky it is as she smiled and leaned in to kiss you. You smiled in the kiss and returned the favour as she pulled away and looked at you. "Baby.." She said and looked into your eyes. You looked back. "Yes baby...?" "Do you love me?" "I always will baby." You layed down on your bed and made Seulgi lay on top of you while your wrapped your arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around your neck as you both enjoyed this moment. 

"Baby.. can i ask you something?" "Sure baby what is it?" "Well you said you loved me so-" "No i will not hang out with you and your friends" "But baby.." Seulgi whined and sit up looking at you while pouting. "No buts Kang Seulgi. You know that your friends don't like-" "Yeah yeah yeah but please, It's our Anniversary for being 1 year with each other!" "Why do i need to be there then? You guys are 1 year with each other, i'm not." "So that i won't be alone or bored baby." "Seriously.. you got like.. 4 girls and your telling me you'll get bored or feel alone?" "Your MY girlfriend for christ sake Minsang!" '.. i don't want this to turn into a fight..' "You know what..? Fine. But on one condition." "What?" You slowly kissed her and made your way to her ear.

"Is it true that.. you sometimes are ually Frustrated because of me?" You looked at her with a y smile as she was blushing crazy. "I.. Come on they are waiting for me!" She changed the subject as quick as she can and pulled you with her. As you just laughed and looked at her flustered face. 'I shall know the answer sooner or later anyway heh.' You chuckled to yourself. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Sooo This is the and i hope it is a long chapter with only 1 pause to eat and drink something! haha I hope you like it i will post Chapter 19 tommorow!! < 3