Chapter 5. Special.

Let's keep it as a secret.

You sighed and slammed your pen on your desk, walked dowstairs and opened the fridge to take a bottled water, Your parents weren't home and told you that they would come late home. 'Where's Seulgi?' You asked yourself. Seulgi would come and have a slumber party with you so that the both of you would go together to Mark's birthday. The door bell rang and as you expected Seulgi infront of your front door. You smiled and looked at her. 


She invited herself inside and looked at you giggling. "What?" "Nothing. can't i just laugh?" "I didn't said that. I just asked you something." "Ok." She took of her jacket and wrapped her arms around your waist slowly, pecking your lips and hummed. "Jagi i'm hungry.." "I thought you were on a diet" You said sarcastically and chuckled. "When i'm hungry i'm not okay?" She pout and slapped your arm playfully as she backhugged you and followed you to the kitchen. 

You were thinking on what you should make her to eat, you puffed your cheeks. "What if we just order something to eat?" You suggested, she nodded and giggled. "I'm good with anything jagi, we're having a slumber party anyway." She said nodding and letted go "I'll go make myself ready neh?" She said as she headed to the bathroom and jogged a bit. You looked at her as she jogged away and smiled. You were already in your PJ's and took the house phone and began to order some food. 

After she was done she came back downstairs and pecked your cheeks. Seulgi usually felt very home at your parents house. Your parents don't know that you are in a realationship with her but really love how bright and nice Seulgi's personality is, very polite with manners. You looked at her and pecked her cheeks as well. Not to forget about it. You and Seulgi already have 7 months with each other and yet still your parents nor her parents knew, weird but true. It's just that both of you were not ready to tell your parents. You both thought it would be awkward to tell them. 

Seulgi putted the big pillows ready as you ganged up all the junk food you brought for the day and throwed them at the table, just when you were about to open one your door bell rang, The food arrived. You quickly opened the door as Seulgi was busy with putting the comfy and thick blankets on the couch, You smiled friendly at the guy as the guy didn't paid his attention to you but at Seulgi, You blinked and looked at seulgi that was wearing a pyama shirt/top, comfy shorts and her hair loosend as she tugged a piece of her hair behind her ear. 


The delivery guy his lips. You cleared your throat "uhm excuse me?" The guy losed his attention and quickly looked at you when Seulgi looked back at the guy with a questionable face. You paid the guy and took the food as you growled a bit closing the door, Seulgi chuckled and looked at you, you placed the food on the table and quickly snuggled together with Seulgi in the blankets. "Ah... So what shall we watch?" "A nice variety show would do. I'm not in for a movie right now, maybe tonight." "ok." You replied and pecked her lips as she wrapped her arms around you with a small grin. You chuckled and came a little closer to her. 

You could feel her warm body as you putted some hair of her face and started kissing her. The snacks, food and drinks weren't even that important anymore. Maybe later but not now; Seulgi replied to the kiss as she partend her lips for you to stick your tongue inside, fighting for dominance. You wrapped your arms around her neck and pulled her close, your patience were gone as you when't on top of her and began to grind your crotch against her which made her slowly moan, you leaned in to deepen the kiss and her tongue as she allowed you to on it, you made a little noise to make Seulgi's lust a little more impatient. 

You smirked as your fingers trailed over to her s and d on one softly, you leaned slowly and whispered in her ear. "Get ready for tonight okay baby?" You when't off of her and layed next to her with a sort of evil smirk as she gasped. "Jagiiii..." She whined as you sat up and looked at her, she sat up as well and pushed you a little gentle. "Whaaaat?? hehe, Babe you said you were hungry. The reason why i stopped okay?" "My stomache can wait." She said as she took her chopsticks and food. "A few minutes ago you said it coulden't." You chuckled and poked her stomach which made her cringe a bit. 

You giggled and looked at her. You wanted to suprise her at the first time not just go in all of a sudden you love to tease Seulgi alot since her whining makes you laugh but you know that one day you will satisfy her that she'll whine, wanting to have more. But you want it to be special, and so does she. You looked at her while she was peacefully eating and pecked her cheeks. 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Sooo... thats my little update for today, sorry its so short. I tried to put as much as more details in it as i could, i think i did good mehehehe. But i promise the next chapter will be longer okay? okay. hope you enjoyed it! <3