Chapter 10: The party (Part 4)

Let's keep it as a secret.

You stood firmly on both of your feet and looked at the girl who was dusting of her sweater and looked at you. 'She's cute yet so... elegant and delicate...' You thought. "And..?" She asked which made you blink and snap out of your thoughts. "Excuse me?" "Whats your name? i told you mine." She giggled and came closer to you with her hands behind her back. 

She was wearing something elegant as well, blonde hair, brown eyes, pinkish lips with a sweet smile. 
(
Click & Click )
"Oh.." You coughed. "Its Minsang. Nice to meet you." "Cute. Its nice to meet you as well." "Soo Minsang.. Are you alone here?" She asked looking at you straight in the eyes. You avoid her eyes and shaked your head. "No i'm here with my friends and such." She nodded in understanding and looked around. "How about you?" "Me? Oh i am searching for 4 of my friends." 

"I see.." You said and looked around as well. "What's their name? maybe i can help?" "Oh, I-" "Yeri!! Your here!" You froze in your place as your eyes were widened. 'You gotta be serious..' You thought. Yeap, Irene, Seulgi, Wendy & Joy were talking about Yeri! 'She' was Yeri! They all group hugged her and pulled away, began to laugh. "I'm finally done with my studies in Busan! So now i can finally enroll with you guys in your school!!" They all squeeled and jumped in the air. 

You rolled your eyes and looked away, Seulgi noticed and walked up to you. "Oh thats right Yeri, She's the girl i talked about to text messages and phone. "My Jagi.. Minsang!" You blinked and looked at Seulgi. "I see you guys already met each other so thats great!" "Oh.. She..? Sweet!" The first two words out of Yeri's mouth sounded like dissapointment. Can you maybe already guess it? 

You smiled and waved to Yeri as Yeri waved back with a giggle. Irene rolled her eyes and took Yeri's wrist, changing the subject immidiatly. 'This girl..' You said as you mentally growled. Seulgi hugged your arm lovingly and looked at you. "Something wrong baby?" You looked at her and smiled. "Nah i'm fine boo." " Wanna dance then?" You smiled as a signal. She leaded you to the dance floor and you both started dancing. Seulgi's dance was very sharp and crisp, yours as well. You moved your body to the beat. 

From a far Yeri looked at you and only focused at you.. She smiled to herself and turned back around to listen to the coversation of Joy. Later you was panting, yes the dancing was nice but the body of sweaty people and the arome there was pretty hot, some people were even making out! You inhaled as you pulled Seulgi along with you. Even she was panting and trying to catch her breath. "That was great Jagi! We should dance more often!" She said excitedly. 

You chuckled and nodded "Sure but not now.. later.. please." You said sitting down and smiled at her. She said next to you and fixed your hair a little. "Seulgi, bae we need you for a moment PRIVATLY." Wendy said and glared at you. "Oh okay boo.." Seulgi stood up and walked with wendy to the place where Irene, Joy and Yeri were sitting. Yeri caught your eyes and did a quick wink. You smiled friendly and turned your head away. 'atleast one of them is nice.' You thought. 

Later Seulgi came back with two cocktails you sort of blushed in embarassement cuz of the incident you totally forgot about the cocktails. She giggled and sat next to you, handing you a blue one and ofcourse hers was orange. "So what was that all about?" You asked sipping on your cocktail. "Eh? Oh Nothing.." She said and giggled nervously. You putted your drink down and looked at her with a straight face. "Tell Me." "No Secret." "Pleaseeee?" "Its a suprise." "A suprise?" "Yes." "You know i dont like suprises Seulgi." "Too bad." You scoffed. "T-too bad?!  psh." You looked away and pouted you folded your arms and huffed. 

Seulgi giggled, eyesmiled and mehronged at you. It was pretty late right now and the party was still going on, You gave up and began to yawn. Seulgi noticed and blinked, worried. "You okay baby?" "Just tired.." "Ah.. lets go home neh?" You nodded and closed your eyes. Your friends already when't home, They friendly came over to you and bidded you goodbye and told you to go home safely. Seulgi grabbed both of your jackets and putted it on, heading to the door. Both you and Red Velvet thanked Mark for the great night and headed outside. It was pretty cold but not that cold. 

"My daddy can give us a ride." Yeri suggested as her father honked the horn of the car and opened the back seat. Both of you guys were way too tired and you both said yes. This time you both were so tired that you guys didn't even argued, You was first along with Seulgi. Seulgi was still sleeping by you. Tomorrow was Sunday so tomorrow she would go back home. You thanked the farther all friendly. You didn't know if you were alusanating it but Yeri quickly blowed you a kiss and rolled the cars window back up, smilling.

You waved goodbye and quickly headed with Seulgi inside. Inside your parents were waiting for you and Seulgi. "See.. told you i heard them." You farther said in his PJ's to your mother and pointed at the two of you. Your mother chuckled and both brought you upstairs to take a fresh bath and tugged you in bed. It was a tiring day for the both of you. 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Hiiyo Sorry if the last part was a little too rushed, I gotta go to bed cuz its pretty late here ahaha Hope you enjoyed. Annyeong!! < 3