06. At Gwanghwamun

Sillage 01.09.15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
At Gwanghwamun

[ Flashback ]

She laughed as he grabbed ahold of her hand and dragged her along the streets of Gwanghwamun. Hyunmi clinged onto the arm of her boyfriend. “Whoa~ I really love this place!” she looked around in amusement then smiling up at Kyuhyun sweetly. He poked her nose. “You like Gwanghwamun?”

“Of course, eomma use to take me and my brother here everyday when we were kids.” she chuckled. “We shared a lot of good times here.”

“I see.” Kyuhyun smiled, thinking about how cute Hyunmi had looked when she was a kid.

They walked up and down the streets of Gwanghwamun, hand - in - hand.

“Your birthday is coming up soon.” Kyuhyun smiled at her. She nodded. “Ugh! Oppa, I'm getting so old!” she pouted. “Will you love me when I am really old and wrinkly looking? Eww.”

“I will love you, no matter what you look like.” He chuckled and shook his head.

“Even like this?” Hyunmi showed him a ugly face. He cringes fakely and laughed. “Maybe not—”

Hyunmi pouted. “Yah!” she whacked his hand and runs away.

“Hyunmi ah! It was a joke! Come back!”

Hyunmi shook her head while laughing then continuing to run along the path, she suddenly stopped to pick up a yellow leaf.

“What is it?” Kyuhyun walked over to see what she had picked up.

“The season is changing!” Hyunmi smiled excitedly then wrapping her arms around him. Kyuhyun smiled then proceeds to hug her back.

Kyuhyun stood in silence, suddenly the pain he felt on his shoulder was gone. He stood and watch as Hyunmi cried bitterly, her mascara running. His hand slowly reached up to wipe her tears, but Hyunmi just slapped it away. “Why are you showing up again?! After six month! You decided to disappear for six months and show up again like its nothing?!”

“I—” he started but then stopped knowing he won't make a difference if he tried to explain. She was right, he left her for six months. Alone. And he wasn't there for her during those painful six months. He didn't even dared to see her in person and tell her goodbye, knowing that if he did.. he wouldn't be able to leave her.

She wiped her tears. “From this day on, I swear that I won't cry for you anymore. This is what you wanted right? You got your dream, now continue living it Kyuhyun ah. I will still support you, as a friend.” Hyunmi forced a smile on her face, looking up to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter