09. Memories & Love

Sillage 01.09.15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Memories & Love

“I… I miss you too.” Hyunmi confessed then immediately feeling guilt towards Taehyung. She sighed then looked down at the ground.

She could hear Kyuhyun's footstep as he walked closer to her, then standing right in front of her. “I'm sorry.” he mumbled. She looked up to meet his eyes, “Why?”

“For leaving you suddenly.. I'm sorry I should've told you in person.”

“… It's the past, just forget about it. You and Seohyun unnie, are you guys a thing?” she asked suddenly, Kyuhyun stiffened.

He hesitated to tell het at first but then thought it over.

“We… we're not real.” he admitted then biting his lip.

“W-what?”

“We were just together so I could promote albums, it was the company's decision. I'm going to end the relationship at an interview later.”

Hyunmi felt a pang of relief for no apparent reason. She loved Taehyung now, not Kyuhyun.

“So.. who's the guy?” he looked at her, suddenly feeling jealous.

“Kim Taehyung, he's my best friend and my current.… boyfriend.” Hyunmi bites her lip, mentally facepalming herself. Ugh!

“Oh..” he murmured under his breath. She heard him sigh.

“Looks like you're doing well without me.” Kyuhyun forced a smile at her. Hyunmi felt pain in her chest.

“Well.. not so well..” she thought to herself. You have no idea how much I still long for you, how much I still love you to pieces Cho Kyuhyun.

Hyunmi rolls around her bed in frustration and confusion. “Uuuuggghh!” she groaned. “I already have so much on my mind, and now I have to pick between two of the most important people of my life.”

She slammed a pillow on her face and sighed deeply. There was Taehyung, whom smiled brightly at her and was there for her since the beginning. He was always comforting and understanding, and was always there for her if she needed a shoulder to lean on. “Kim Taehyung…I really don't deserve you.” Hyunmi mumbled sadly.

And then there was Cho Kyuhyun. He gave her so much to remember, so much to love about herself. He kept her safe and loved her to pieces. But he was the source of her longing and sadness, he brought her so much happiness but yet sadness comes with it.
“To me, I don't understand how I am still in love with you. Cho Kyuhyun…”

Hyunmi closes her eyes and slowly drifting into a deep sleep.

“The press is here~ go in and remember what I told you to say!” Kyuhyun's manager pointed out. Kyuhyun nodded, but then knowing he will not.

Kyuhyun and a few of the staff began to sit down on the chair behind the table for interviews and question.

“Now we will start with questioning.”

“Kyuhyun! Are you and Seohyun of Girl's Generation going to be together down the red carpet at the MAMA's award this year?” A reporter called out suddenly.

Kyuhyun stayed silent for a while. The paparazzis continue to snap photos of him, he stared blankly at the walls.

“There's actually something I have to say about this.” he started. His manager looked over at him shockingly.

Cho Kyuhyun, he mouthed.

“Seohyun and I are no longer together.” he announced. The press gasped dramatically.

“Why?” Another reported called out.

Kyuhyun took his bow and left the interview early causing the paparazzis to try to follow him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter