11. Strangers Again?

Sillage 01.09.15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Strangers Again?

They all came into the ICU room. One by one. Mrs and Mr. Cho was the first to go in. Mrs. Cho gently held the hand of her son. She looked at him, stitches on his head and bandages wrapped everywhere. “He needs to be using a respiratory machine in order to breathe since his lung are very damaged and weak at the moment.” The doctor informed them. Mr and Mrs. Cho nodded. Mrs. Cho still staring intensively at her son, she starts to cry again. Feeling of sorrow swept throughout the hospital room.

“Aigoo.. Hyunmi ah.” She called out to Hyunmi suddenly, sniffling.

“N-ne.” Hyunmi walks in with Taehyung by her side, Mrs. Cho gets up from the chair and motioned her to sit by Kyuhyun's side.

“I think he'll need you more than ever right now.” Mrs. Cho said gently, patting her shoulder. “He still loves you to pieces.”

Taehyung bites his lip, feeling his heart pained hearing Mrs. Cho's words. He turned and left without a word.

Hyunmi sits down on the chair besides Kyuhyun's side. She stared at his face, scarred, bandaged. Hyunmi reached for his hand and grasping it tightly. Mr. Cho and Mrs. Cho made their way out of the ICU leaving Hyunmi and Kyuhyun together.
She caressed his hand gently, staring at his closed eyes. Hyunmi brought his hand up to caress her cheek. “I'm sorry…” she whispered softly.

Hyunmi laid her head down besides his, staring at his face. The heart monitor continues to beat in a rapid motion. She traced out the very features of his face, the features that she was in love with. From his eyes, to his lips, to his chin. She loved it all and she still does. Hyunmi scoffed to herself.
“I honestly do not deserve both of you. I don't understand how you two can love a girl like me.” she mumbled, talking about Kyuhyun and Taehyung.

“Crazy guys.” Hyunmi tried her best to laugh about the idea, but tesrs started to come out of her eyes. “I lied Kyuhyun ah. I lied.” she cried quietly, still holding his hand and caressing it. Hyunmi opened up his palm and placed it on her cheek. “Oppa.. I still love you. You're never too late, you're always here. No matter how much I tried to erase you and get you out of my mind.. I just couldn't. Please wake up..”

ALLKPOP: Rookie singer Cho Kyuhyun in a coma for four days straight after serious car accident. 20% of survival rate. We hope for you to make a full recovery.

For four days, Cho Kyuhyun has been in a long coma.

Hyunmi walks in one day, placing a flower on the hospital table. Mr and Mrs. Cho was fast asleep on the couch.
She slowly covered the couple with a blanket and then walking back over to watch Kyuhyun. Hyunmi took her hand to caress his forehead. “Wake up soon oppa.” she murmured softly, smiling. “I have hope in you.”

Kyuhyun's finger was the first to move, it twitched suddenly. Hyunmi's eyes widened seeing it. “Oppa… are you awake?”

The lights from the hospital eyes suddenly beamed into his as he opened his eyes slowly, looking around his surroudings. Hyunmi immediately called his parents over, they cried happily seeing him conscious. “Where am I?” he said suddenly, looking quite confused. “Mom? Dad?” he smiled a bit seeing his parents.

“Oh my gosh!”

The doctors and nurses starts rushing in to check up on his condition. Kyuhyun was transported out of the ICU after a while. Hyunmi followed his parents to the regular hospital room.

“We're so glad you're alright!” His mother cried out happily and hugged her son. “Ouch!” he yelped in pain and then holding his chest.
She quickly pulled away and apologize then starting crying. “They said you only had a 20% survival rate.. we thought we lost you.”

“I'm alright eomma…” Kyuhyun looked around the room then spotted Hyunmi. The two made eye contact, Hyunmi smiled a bit and walked to him.

“Oppa..” she said, taking his hand in hers. He looked at her a bit confused. “I'm glad you made it, I prayed for you to make it.”

“I'm sorry…” he looked at her, staring intensively. “But… I don't think we ever met befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter