03. Tribulation

Sillage 01.09.15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Tribulation


 

“It was written months ago.. about a week before he left. He probably already knew that he'll be leaving.”

Taehyung sighed while still looking at Hyunmi. “Hyunmi ah.” he puts a hand on her shoulder.

“I am fine now..” she smiled a bit at Taehyung. “I feel better now that I talked to you about him. I haven't spoke of him since he left and he is like a burden in my heart.”

Taehyung stayed silent and then spoke after a while. “So what if he showed up again? What if you see him again?”

She looked up to meet his eyes, filled with concern. “I— I honestly don't know how I would feel if I see him again. Would it be awkward? I don't know.”

“So you don't know?”

Someone switched the TV on suddenly, Hyunmi's eyes wandered to the TV.

“According to SM Entertainment, they are planning to debut a new soloist into the solo- line. Cho Kyuhyun will drop his first mini album 'At Gwanghwamun' on the 15th, live on television! SM claims that the trainee possesses a beautiful voice, now we'll get to hear it through this upcoming solo release. The album will feature multiple ballad tracks, SM has already released the teaser pictures and teaser audio for us all. Let's check it out, shall we?”

Taehyung looked over to Hyunmi whom just stared at the TV. The teaser pictures of Cho Kyuhyun was shown on the TV and then a short audio tracked played. “He hasn't changed…” she mumbled looking at the teaser pictures of him. Her ears perked up, hearing the sound of his voice. She gripped onto the helm of her blouse. The sound of his voice.. has changed. There was something different about his singing style.

Hyunmi thought back about the multiple times when Kyuhyun had sang to her. She closed her eyes and enveloped herself in the memories.

 


[ Flashback ]

“My singing reflects on what I am feeling at the moment. When I am sad, you can just tell by the tone of my voice. You can always tell if I am happy or not, Hyunmi ah.” he caresses her forehead with his thumb. “This is the one thing I love most about you. I love that you can understand me like noone else.” he chuckled. Oh how the sound of his laughter made her smile so widely.

“Yah. Why are you so cheesy all of a sudden?” Hyunmi laughs, pinching his cheeks.

“Oww ~ that hurts.” he pouted trying to move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter