[FIN] Love You to Pieces

Sillage 01.09.15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[ FINALE ] Love You to Pieces

ALLKPOP: Cho Kyuhyun was discharged from the hospital this Saturday. He is confirmed to be resuming his schedule later on this week.

“Hyunmi Nguyen! It's been forever since we've seen you here!” Bae Joohyun smiled widely while grabbing a pair of scissors. Joohyun was Hyunmi's talkative hair stylist, she would always come to her to get cute haircuts.

Hyunmi hugged Joohyun and smiled back. “I know.”

“Are you here for a trim?” Joohyun questioned, patting the salon seat. Hyunmi chuckled then sitting down. “I want it this short.” she said and pointing to the area a little above her chest.

Joohyun gasped. “Yah! Your hair is so long and pretty, why do you wanna cut it that short. Pft, you would've been crying about a few months ago if I had cut it that short.”

“It's okay Joohyun unnie, just go on. I am wanting a new look.” Hyunmi smiled to assure the hairstylist. Joohyun nodded, wrapping the apron around Hyunmi's body.

“Why all of a sudden?” Joohyun chuckled, slowly snipping Hyunmi's hair. The hair strands fell to the ground delicately. “I'm finally returning to the university.” Hyunmi replied smiling widely.

“What?! Really? Oh my gosh! That's amazing! What happened?” Joohyun exclaimed happily while focusing on cutting Hyunmi's hair.

“We finally paid off my mother's hospital stuff. And now I can return, I was in debt and… depressed.”

“Ohh. Aye! I saw Kyuhyun on TV. I heard he is recovering well after the accident, it's a relief. I remember when him and you would visit here to get your haircuts you guys would always have those silly arguments hahah.” Joohyun reminiscent causing Hyunmi to smile to herself. “Yeah..” she murmured thinking about the past.

 

 

[ Flashback ]

“We're back!” Hyunmi cried out loudly, Joohyun's face immediately lits up seeing her favorite couple walked into the salon.

“Ready for another haircut?” Joohyun asked happily motioning the two over to the seats next to each other.

Hyunmi grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and pulled him to the seats. They sat on the opposite seats. “So, how short do you want it this time Hyunmi ah?” Joohyun chuckled, but already knowing the obvious answer.

“A bit below her chest.” Kyuhyun answered for her. Hyunmi laughed and tried to kick him. “And he wants it super super short.” she said back.

“Yah! I never said that!” Kyuhyun opposed right away.

“Just cut it like up to his ear for him.” Hyunmi kept laughing.

“And she wanted it super short also. Cut it up to her shoulders.” He threw back a comeback, Hyunmi's mouth gapped open. “Michutso?! That's so short, I'm gonna cry!” she pouted cutely at him.

“Aigoo.. fine fine, just a bit below her chest.” he corrected. Joohyun burst out laughing from the couple's childish fight.

“You guys are the cutest. I'll just do as you say.” she grinned then taking the pair of scissors and cut into Hyunmi's hair.

Kyuhyun was still chuckling at their childish arguement, “Aigoo, chincha.”

“Pft! Shut up oppa!” Hyunmi whined from the seat, trying to look at him from the mirror.

“Who knows you better than me?”

“Okay okay, my Kyutie Kyubae.” she cooed. He cringes, “Oh gosh, that makes me cringe.”

“Waeyo? Can't I call you that, kyutie pie?” Hyunmi laughed. Joohyun smiled while listening to their argument again.

“That's so embarrassing! Ugh, fine then I'll call you my cute Mi Goi.. which means ramen noodles in your language right?” he argued back while laughing.

“Yah! Why am I food now?!”

“Just because, you are cute.” he smiled at her in the mirror. Hyunmi blushed and looked
away. “Yaaaah~ shhush.” she chuckled.

After about thirty minutes of cutting, straightening and applying hair products to Hyunmi's hair, Joohyun was finished.

“Done.” she said, snipping off a final piece of her hair. Hyunmi smiled looking at herself in the mirror. “Thanks so much.”

Joohyun shook her head, “Goodluck in the university.”

Hyunmi got up to hug Joohyun, thanking her again before taking her leave.

Hyunmi got off of the bus, dropping her in front of Seoul National University of Medicine. She smiled widely, staring at the building. “I'm finally back.”

“Hey best friend.” a deep voice called out to her from behind. Hyunmi turned around to see Taehyung walking up to her. “TaeTae!” she chuckled, throwing her arms around him.
“I haven't seen you in a while.” he pinches her cheeks.

“Me either, I missed you.” Hyunmi looks down seeing the camera around his neck. She gasped loudly. “Tae! You got hired?!”

He smiled his famous smile and nodded. “Yes! I finally got called up by Jeon Hyoshin and got this amazing offer. I'm suppose to get there now.”

“Then go pabo!” Hyunmi laughed, punching his shoulder playfully.

“I wanna send you off to school!”

“I'm already here, just gooooo~” she grinned, pushing him to the bus.

He nodded and waved goodbye to her. “I'll see you again soon!” Hyunmi nodded also then motioning him to leave. She turned to walk up the steps of the university, taking in the surroundings she had not seen in a while.
Hyunmi starts to hum a familiar song. “7 Years of Love”.

“Cho Kyuhyun making his comeback to stage with his song 7 Years of Love, give it up for him!” The MC announced. The audience cheered loudly as they see the man made his way across the stage.

Kyuhyun held the mic close to his lips, then singing a soft tune which sounds so familiar to him.

“We met for seven years. No one knew we would say goodbye this easily. However we still separated. With the memories we built for a long time, now gone.”

Thinking to himself about Hyunmi, Kyuhyun tried to erase his thoughts of the girl. But with each lyrics he sang, he sees her smiling face.

" How did we at such a young age? Meet each other, I don’t even remember how. Difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves.”

He sees her caressing him while he was in the hospital recovering. He remembered during his coma a bit of what she had said to him.

[ “I honestly do not deserve both of you. ]

" They said saying goodbyes are painful. But I didn’t even have time to feel that. I just thought this is the way staying composed.”

He tried to get what she was talking about, singing and thinking. Who was this girl?

" But I cried. Time passed it gave me a simple yearning. Different from what my mind was seeing. At first friends then next as lovers. We said we’d stay as friends even if we separated.”

Kyuhyun sat in his bedroom staring at the picture his mother had given him of Hyunmi. She was smiling a bit in the picture, wearing a fitted t-shirt and jeans. He put one of his hand on his head, trying his best to bring back the memories of the girl but nothing hit him. “Ugh, who are you?!” he shouted angrily then falling back on his bed and closing his eyes.

Mrs. Cho entered her son's room after hearing him yell. “Is everything okay?”

“Eomma…” he called to her. She let go of the doorknob and walked towards him. Mrs. Cho sat dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter