Chapter 9 ♡

Destiny♡

Jiyeon's POV
The next day,
 I walk into the class , there are no one in the class as it is still early. I sit down and get into deep thought , "Alright, so later when he arrive I just act as nothing happen yesterday. Be normal .. Nonono, how can I pretend nothing happen, should I just ask him something , but what should I ask him.. Ahh i don't know anymore!" I shakes off my thoughts.

Suddenly, footsteps can be heard outside the classroom. "Someone's here!" I thought and I lie my head on the table pretending to be asleep . That person walk into the classroom and sit down beside me. ", it's sehun, why is he so early!" "Stop pretending to be alsleep." Sehun said. "Got caught." I thought . "Erhem.." I cleared my throat as I look up. "Oh hi you are here, so early?" I said as I wave. "You are earlier." He replied. I don't know what to reply so I just look down and play with my fingers, praying that someone will arrive to break the awkward atmosphere. While sehun seems to be in his own thoughts.

Author's POV
As time goes by, classmates and the teacher arrived in the class as the teacher starts the lesson.

During break time,
Sehun remained in his seat. jiyeon decided to stay in class for break but looking at sehun intending to be in the class , she decided to go out of the class. She stand up and is about to walk away but sehun grabbed her hand. "What are-" jiyeon say as sehun pull her out of the classroom."Se-" Kai was calling sehun halfway when he saw sehun pulling jiyeon. "What is seriously going between both of them." Kai look sehun and jiyeon curiously. "I'm going to find out." Kai said, intending to follow them. But before he can rush out, chanyeol grab his shirt and drag him out of the class, heading to the canteen. (Along with Kai's protesting)

Jiyeon's POV
"Stop!" I called for sehun to stop pulling me. Sehun let go of my hand and face me, "Why do you like pulling people so much huh?" I ask him while looking at my poor hand. Earning no replies from sehun, I look up "Hello, I'm asking you a question." I wave my hand infront of him. Still no replies, "Aish if you are not going to talk I'm going now." I look at him for one last time and prepare to walk off. Despite my warning,he still remains silence, not waiting any longer, I decided to just walk away. 

"Ya park jiyeon." I stop my steps and turn back to face him. "What." I replied. "Don't you have anything to ask me? About yesterday-" "No, I have nothing to ask you" I interrupted him. "If there're nothing else, I'm going, bye." I added and walk away quickly. I lied, just not to make the situation more awkward.  

Author's POV
Sehun look at jiyeon walking away, "Park jiyeon, do I like you?" He muttered under his breath.

Jiyeon decided to head to the canteen. As she was walking, a group of girls surrounded her. Jiyeon look around her surrounding , there's no way to escape. One of the girl push her and She fell onto the floor. "This is for slapping mark." That girl said. "What? I didn't slap him." She defended herself. "Stop lying , mark told me that you slapped him yesterday and that's why his face is injured! How dare you to slap his precious face!" The girl screamed. Jiyeon stood up and repeated "I didn't slap him." . Another girl infront of me then raise up her hand and slap her. "This is just a warning ." And all of them walk away. 

Jiyeon stood there dumbfounded. She touched her cheeks, "Did I just got slapped for no reason?" She thought . At this situation, she can only laugh absurdly. 

After break time, jiyeon went back to her class. Sehun hasn't return to the class yet. After some time, Kai and chanyeol walk into the classroom. They look around the classroom but didn't saw sehun, "Where's sehun?" Kai ask jiyeon. "How would I know where is him?" Jiyeon look at him confusedly. "But, weren't you with him just now? I saw him pull-" Kai stopped when he realized that the whole class attention is on him as they heard him saying "sehun" . "He's probably skipping classes again." Chanyeol cut in. Just then the teacher arrived and starts the lesson. 

"Class dismissed." The teacher announced and leave the class. Students started packing their bags and leave too. Jiyeon look at sehun's bag , thinking if she should help to take and pass it to him. 

"Are you going to keep on staring at my bag?" Someone suddenly said. Jiyeon got a shock and look beside her , "Ya,why did you come out from nowhere?" . "I didn't come out if nowhere, it was you who kept on staring at my bag like you will eat it  and not realizing that I'm in the class." Sehun replied. "Ok whatever, take your bag back." Jiyeon throw the bag to sehun. "Thanks." Sehun catches the bag and walk away. "Wait! Let's do the project today!" Jiyeon shouted but got ignored by sehun. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun heads off to cleaning the school for his punishment
"Looks who's mopping the floor." Sehun turned around and saw mark leaning onto the wall quite far away from him.  "Fk off." Sehun said. "Well, if you can't stand it, then quit this school." Mark said. Sehun ignored him and continued with what he's doing . 

"Opps." Mark then said while raising his hand with a cup of juice on it and slowly pouring the juice onto the floor. After seeing that, sehun push the mop that he was holding onto the floor and say , "You clean it." with a cold tone while staring straight into mark's eyes. Mark then stare back into sehun's eyes and they both just remained in that position.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That sehun is so frustrating urgh why is he even my partner for the project!!" Jiyeon mumbled to herself while walking along the corridor. She continued cursing sehun as she walks but stopped when she saw someone. 

"Isn't that mark?" She took a closer look at that person and found out that it's mark. While looking at mark , she suddenly thought of what the fangirl said : "Stop lying , mark told me that you slapped him yesterday and that's why his face is injured!" . 

Remembering of the slap that the fangirl gave to her, she stomp towards mark angrily. "YOU!" She roared and point her finger at mark while stomping towards him. When she's beside him , she shouted, "WHY DID YOU LIE?!" . She look at mark but mark doesn't seems to be bothered by her screaming and didn't even look at her. Jiyeon got annoyed and ask him, "Hello, can you hear me? Are you deaf? Or perhaps, blind?" . 

Still no reaction from mark, jiyeon then turn to look at the direction of where mark is staring at. She got shock as she saw sehun standing there, staring at her.

--------------------------------------------------

Hi guys this is just a small update since I had not updated for so long😱 This year gonna be a busy year for me so I will be updating this story slowly and I hope all of you can understand🙆 But please do support this fanfic by commenting, upvoting or subscribing. Thanks a lot ~💞