Chapter 6 ♡

Destiny♡

Nobody's POV
They went into the class,sit down and wait for their teacher to arrive. Suddenly, loud cheers can be heard outside. As expected, it's sehun, Kai and chanyeol. They walk inside the class and sit down.

Jiyeon look at sehun as he sit down beside her. There is a awkward silence when both of then decided to say something. "Erhem.." Both of them said at the same time. "You say first." Jiyeon told sehun. "Did anyone bothered you?" Sehun asked, as he thought about what mark had said.

"What?" Jiyeon replied, as she has no idea of what sehun is talking about. "Nothing, so what do you want to say just now." Sehun asked her. "Have you thought about the favor ?" Jiyeon asked as she point to her uniform where the name tag is supposed to be place at, indicating "My name tag".

"Oh , I haven thought about it. The name tag is useless anyways." Sehun replied. "Yea it's useless so why do you take it?" Jiyeon replied. Before sehun could reply, the teacher arrived and start teaching the class.

"Alright class you guys will be having a project and the person sitting beside you shall be your partner for h project ." The teacher said. Jiyeon look beside her and thought "I will be partnering with this guy?...". 

During break time,
"Number?" Sehun suddenly ask jiyeon while taking his phone out. "Er I doesn't have phone, but why do you need my number?" Jiyeon replied. "What?! You don't have phone? To do the project obviously." Sehun replied.

"This arrogant guy." Jiyeon thought and she walked away. She go to the canteen and search for hyomin and friends as they said that they are going to eat together during break time. She was walking as someone tripped her.

"Ahh!" She lost her balance and fell down.  She look up and look at the person who had tripped her. "It's you , why did you do that?" Jiyeon asked the person. 

Mark : "To catch your attention . Wow, seems like you already know me. " Mark reached out his hand to help jiyeon. Jiyeon slap his hand and get up by herself. "Please don't do this kind of thing anymore." Jiyeon said and walk away.

After jiyeon walked away, sehun, who saw the whole incident, walk towards mark and grabbed his collar. "I said don't touch her." Sehun said. A lot students started gathering around them to see what's happening. Mark chuckled and say "Why, i just want to make some friends." 

"Ya! Sehun let go of mark, now!" A teacher saw the commotion and went forward to stop them. Sehun let go of mark and walk away angrily. Some fangirls saw him walking away and followed him. "The more you tell me not to do, the more I want to do it." Mark smirk as he look at sehun walking away.

Earlier on,
Sehun was with his group at the canteen when Kai saw something. "Isn't that mark, why is he tripping that girl. Wait that girl look familiar though. It's jiyeon!" Kai said. Sehun turned to look as he heard Jiyeon name. He saw jiyeon on the floor and mark reaching out his hand and said something. 

"That bastard." Sehun said as he stood up . Chanyeol : "Where are you going, calm down." Chanyeol blocked sehun. Sehun saw jiyeon slapping mark's hand and walk away. He ignored chanyeol and walk directly to mark.

Kai : "Look at sehun, why is he getting angry about mark tripping jiyeon." Chanyeol look at sehun grabbing mark's collar and thought "So the girl that mark was talking about is jiyeon." 

Suho : "omo, what's sehun doing?!" Suho got shocked by Sehun's actions and stand up wanting to walk over to sehun. "Let him be." Chanyeol stop suho and say. Both of them look towards sehun and saw a teacher stopping them and sehun walking away.

As jiyeon walked away, she got blocked by iu and friends. "What do you guys want now." Jiyeon said as she got frustrated that she keep on getting troubles for no reason. "I warned you about sehun, and now mark? Do you seriously want to get into trouble." Iu , who saw the previous incident , said. "I don't know what are you saying. Look! Sehun and mark are fighting!" Jiyeon shouted suddenly and point to a direction. Iu and her friends quickly look to the direction that jiyeon is pointing to. When jiyeon saw that the girls got distracted , she ran away as fast as she could. "YA!" Iu shouted as she saw jiyeon running away.