Chapter 2 ♡

Destiny♡

  

It's here, the day has come. First day of school . I walk towards the school, take a deep breath and walked in . I look around the surrounding , students playing, laughing, sleeping and eating. While i am looking around , I bumped onto someone. "Omg, I'm so sorry" I hurriedly apologize to the person that I had bumped onto. "Watch where are you going! You ruined my uniform!" That person screamed as she dust off her shirt with her hands. I look at her name tag  "iu" , what a special name , I thought .Coming back to my senses , I apologized once again , not wanting to create any troubles on my first day of school. She give me one more look and walked away angrily. I then continue my way to the principle office.

"Oh hi! You must be the new student, Jiyeon right? I'm Mrs Lee" The principle greeted me . "Goodmorning Mrs Lee, yes I'm jiyeon . May I know where is my class?"

After knowing my class, I went out of the office to find my class . I wander around the school but I still can't find my class ."Ring!Ring!" The school bell rang and all the students head to their classes. "Aishh, I'm late for my class , just where is it !!" I thought.

After searching around the school, I finally found my class "Yes! I finally found it!" I screamed(in my head). I tidy up my hair and uniform and knocked onto the door "Hi , I'm the new student" I said awkwardly . The students in the class laughed at my awkwardness as the teacher say "Oh , you must be Jiyeon. Come in and take a seat at that empty seat behind" 

I listened to the teacher as I walk to my seat . Beside me is an empty seat . "That's great, it's better to sit alone . I'm still not adapting to this school." I thought in my head. 

As I walked to my seat and sit down , I realised that the girls in the class are staring at me like I did something wrong .  I looked at them confusedly as thought "Is there something on my face?" I touched my face as the teacher shouted "everyone face the front and focus on the lesson!" Then everyone including me started focusing on the lesson .

During break time , "Hey new student! I'm hyomin , the class chairperson . Do you need me to bring you around the school to look around since you are new here?" Hyomin , the class chairperson approached me and asked . I accepted her kindness and she went on bringing me around the school .

"And lastly, this is the rooftop of the school " hyomin told me . I nodded as she continued "If you have any troubles or are feeling unhappy , just come up here and shout out your unhappiness" I laughed as she suddenly shout "AHHHH!!!" I am shocked for a second but she smiled and say "You too , try it" . 

"Aishhh it's so noisy!" I was about to shout when someone interrupted us. I turned around to find the voice of the owner and I found a person lying on the bench of the rooftop. "Omg we are really sorry" hyomin said as she try to pull me away. But when I look closely at that person face , it look familiar for some reason, I pointed at him and say "You.." I cannot finish my sentence as hyomin             pull away my hand and apologize once again while pulling me out of the rooftop successfully .

"Ya, are you crazy. Why did you point at him?" Hyomin asked me . I did not answer her question but instead asked her "Who is that person" . "He's sehun , part of one of the kingka groups , exo . He's a really cold person, and always spend his time sleeping at the rooftop instead of attending classes . Don't go near him , his fangirls in this school are scary." Hyomin chuckled as she explained.

After taking me around the school , we became closer . "I guess she's the first friend that I had made" I thought . We go back to our class and continued our lessons .

At night I lie on my bed and my head keep on thinking of the guy this morning at the school . "Where did I saw him before?" I thought as I fell asleep .