Chapter 4 ♡

Destiny♡

Jiyeon's POV
I look up and saw sehun walking in the class with a poker face. "Eh? Why is he here." I thought. 

"Welcome back sehun!" I heard the teacher said to him. All the girls in the class went crazy and cheered happily. "What, so he's in this class?" I sighed as I lie my head on the table. 

Sehun walked towards my direction and sat down beside me. I looked up  with a shock expression and asked him "Why are you sitting here?" . "It should be me asking you this question" he replied me coldly. 

I felt that I'm being stared, so I look to the front . To my suprise, the girls in the class are all staring at me. Now I understand why they are giving me those looks yesterday.

Sehun's POV
I walked inside the class , the teacher welcomed me back and my fangirls cheered loudly. I didn't cared and went towards to my seat. 

While walking to my seat, I found out that there's was a person sitting beside me. As I look closely , it was that girl that shouted at me earlier on. "So she's a transfer student?" I thought as I reached my seat and sat  down.

After I sat down, that girl seems to be shocked as she looked at me with wide eyes. She asked me why am I sitting here. I felt annoyed at her question, this is my seat why can't I sit here. I then answered her that I should be the one asking her that question.

She felt confused and looked to the front.  As expected, my fangirls in this class were all staring at her. She seems to understand the situation and didn't asked me any more questions .

Jiyeon's POV
So that's his seat , ahh how embarrassing . But then he's seems familiar . I thought. "Jiyeon! Answer this question." The teacher suddenly called me. 

"I REMEMBERED!" I stood up and shouted. Teacher and all the students are looking at me confusedly. Realized what had I done, I quickly cleared my throat and sat down. "Jiyeon, mind to share what had you remember?" The teacher asked me as the students laugh. "No teacher." I replied as I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"What are you doing?" Sehun scoffed. "This is all your fault." I mumbled to him as I try to concentrate in the class.

"Ringg!" It's the end of class. Students cheered as they walk out of the class . I saw some students staring at me and some girls telling me "Stay away from sehun oppa." While pointing two of their fingers to their eyes and to mine , stating "I'm watching you."

"Jiyeon-ah! I forgot to introduce to you yesterday. These are my group of friends , boram , qri , soyeon and eunjung. " Hyomin approached me and said. I look at her friends and they all say hi and wave to me. I said hi and smile back. Hyomin then asked me if I want to hang out with them but I rejected them kindly. 

I saw sehun packing his bag and his friends approached him. "Hey sehun, what make you decide to attend class?" A guy laughed and asked him. I look closely at his name tag and it state "Kai" . "I just feel like it." Sehun replied him and another guy joined them. I saw girls crowding around them and chanted "EXO! EXO!" Kai and another guy smiled at the girls and all of then went crazy. "Ahhh, Kai just smiled at me!" "Chanyeol smiled at me too!" "No, it's me!" The girls screamed. Sehun signaled the girls to go home and the girls nodded obediently and walk out of the classroom.

"What's exo?" I asked hyomin. "Exo is a group name. They are the kingkas. It consists of sehun , Kai and more to come. In this classes sehun , Kai and chanyeol are from exo. " Hyomin explained to me.  She even asked me to be more careful since I'm sitting beside sehun. I nodded at her as she said goodbye to me and walked out of the class with her group of friends. 

I was about to walk out of the classroom but I remembered something. I head towards sehun and asked him "Can I asked you something?" "Oh hi jiyeon! I'm Kai . Nice to meet you, you are so pretty." Kai saw me and asked for a hand shake. 

Sehun hit Kai's hand away and asked me "What do you want." Chanyeol and Kai look and us and chuckled "I guess we need to move away abit" and they move to the other side of the classroom.

Nobody's POV
"You are the one who saved me right?" Jiyeon asked sehun. "What?" Sehun replied. "That day, thoses men were chasing me , and you pulled me to a side and told me to keep quiet." Jiyeon explained. "Oh, so you are the girl. Yea, I happened to walk pass there so." Sehun replied. 

"I finally found you! Thank you so much on that day." Jiyeon smiled at sehun. Sehun then told jiyeon that if she is thankful , do something , he doesn't want a "thankyou" . Jiyeon looked at him confusedly and asked him what does he want. Sehun grabbed jiyeon's name tag and said "I don't know yet. When I think of it then I will tell you and returned your name tag ." After that, he walked away with his friends.

Sehun felt embarrassed by what he had said and did. "Ahh, why did I did that. So embarrassing " He thought and look at jiyeon's name tag. "Ya , why did you take her name tag . Don't you have one too?" Kai saw the name tag and teased sehun. "What did she asked you?" Chanyeol interrupted. "It's nothing." Sehun replied.

Jiyeon's POV
Why did he did that, he's weird. But , why is my heart beating so fast when he took off my name tag? I decided to shrugged off my thoughts and go to the canteen. Since I had lost my job , I can't go to my job after school. And not to make my mum worried, I decided to stay at school. 
I reached and canteen and sit down. I look around the canteen. After some time, I got bored and fall asleep with my head on the table. 

After some time , "This is my place." I heard someone said. Am I dreaming? I thought as I ignored that person . "Ya!" That person shouted . I got shocked and jumped out from my sleep. I looked up and saw a guy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is chapter 3. Sorry if there are any mistakes made. I'm getting more and more out of ideas so I may be updating this story slowly.