Chapter 1 ♡

Destiny♡

“Get them! “  Jiyeon heard two man shouted and ran to her mom and said “Omma! Let’s leave, those man are coming after us !”

With that , Jiyeon and her mom grabbed their valuables and ran as fast as they can , not looking back. They found a wall and quickly hide behind it .  “Omma , you run to the forest , I will try to find a way and distract them . Just run and don't look back!” Jiyeon told her mom.

“But jiyeon , its dangerous . I can’t let you do that!” Her mom protested. “Just listen to me , go!! “ Jiyeon push her mom towards the forest and ran to the other  side and shout out “Im here! Come and get me if you can . “  And jiyeon ran away , with those men chasing after her .

Jiyeon’s POV

“Huff .. puff … I .. am so ..tired”  I  thought as I’m running like a crazy women.  Suddenly I feel someone pulling me to a side and covered my mouth . I wanted to scream but the person whispered “Keep quiet if you don't want to get caught by those people” I listened to him and keep quiet . After a few minutes , he said “They are gone” and released his hand off my mouth . I turn towards him and wanted to say thank you but he already walk away . “Next time if I saw him again I shall thank him then” I thought and then head to the forest and find my mom.

I found a hut in the forest and I go there to see “Omma? Are you in there?” I asked while opening the door of the hut . “Jiyeon!! Thank god that you are safe! “ my mom sobbed as she ran over and hug me . “Don’t worry omma , I’m fine” I replied my mom hug her back.

“All because of your useless appa , if its not because of him , we could had been living a happy life .” Mom sighed . My father was in a huge debt because of his gambling problems . he decided to borrow money from the loan sharks and then fleeing away on one night . He does not only took away our money , but also took away my twin sister , as he can’t bear to leave us. Yes I had a twin sister , but we don't really look alike . Eventhough I hated father for leaving us , I still wish I can meet him and my sister again . We decided to stay in this hut for the time being , as its safe.

The next morning , me and my mom decided to go out of this forest and find a job to earn money . We eventually found our jobs , and started working . This goes on everyday , waking up in the morning , eating breakfast , going out for work , heading back home , eating dinner and sleep . And it just keep repeating and repeating .

Until one day , my mom suddenly told me “Jiyeon , I think it’s time for you to attend school.” I felt nervous , school? I had a hard time adapting to school as I had to keep on changing my school due to the fleeing everytime those men came to find us . But I didn't want to disappoint my mom , so I said “Erm I guess it’s time for me to attend school” My mom applied me to the nearest school from here , under financial assistance student , as we are not rich.

Sorry if this chapter is short .