Chapter 7 ♡

Destiny♡


Nobody's POV
After school,

Iu and her group of friends(suzy,hyuna and more) walking out of their class. Iu : "That transfer student really drive me crazy." "Oh that girl, don't you think she kinda look like you." Suzy asked.  "Wha.." Iu was about to say when she saw jiyeon. 

"Ya transfer student!" Iu called out to jiyeon. "Can't she stop calling me transfer student?" Jiyeon thought. "Why does you keep on calling me transfer student, I have a name too." Jiyeon said to iu while pointing to her name tag . Iu and her friends look to where she is pointing to and burst out laughing.

"What's so funny." Jiyeon thought and she look towards to where she is pointing to. "Oh I forgot that sehun took my name tag ." Jiyeon thought after realizing the situation. "But anyways I have a name too my name is.." Jiyeon was talking halfway when someone pulled her away. 

"Let's go." That person said. As jiyeon was getting pulled away, she look at the person , "It's you sehun, why are you pulling me. Let me go!" .   "YA, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING!!" Iu screamed in the background looking at sehun pulling jiyeon away. 

After successfully pulling jiyeon to the school gate, sehun let go of jiyeon's hand . "Ah it's painful. Are you crazy, why are you doing this." Jiyeon ask sehun while looking at her red hand. Sehun ignored her. 

Jiyeon : "Hey, I'm asking you a question so can you pls give me a answer." Sehun : "We need to do the project right? So let's go." "Ahh it's about the project. But still he's crazy, can't he just tell me nicely instead of pulling me all the way here." Jiyeon thought. "Where are we doing the project?"

Without replying, sehun just started walking. Jiyeon hurriedly follow behind him. They stopped infront of a cafe, jiyeon then say "Hey, it's not the time for a cup of coffee, we need to do the project first." . Jiyeon tried to pull him away but he just ignore her and walk inside. 

The workers inside bowed and greeted him politely. He sat down and a waitress immediately came to serve him. Jiyeon got clueless but she sat down infront of him. "What are you doing, we need to do the project first." Jiyeon asked . "What do you want to drink?" The waitress asked jiyeon. "Erm, iced americano please ." Jiyeon said as she's craving for it. 

While waiting for their drinks, "This is not right we should be doing the project." Jiyeon said. "Let's just enjoy the coffee." Sehun replied. "Alright. since I'm craving for the drink , I shall let you off this time." Jiyeon said while giving him a death glare. Sehun chuckled at her actions as their drinks arrived.

Jiyeon's POV
"Here's your drink boss ." I heard the waitress said as she served sehun. "Boss? Who's the boss, where's the boss." I thought. "Here's your drink miss." The waitress serve me my drink. I shrugged off my thoughts and thanked the waitress. "It's so yummy!" I said as my eyes brightened up. 

"Don't go near mark." Sehun suddenly say. "Why? I don't even know him, why will I go near him." I felt confused. "Even if you doesn't go near him, he will go to you. So just stay away." Sehun said. "Why will he come to me?" I continue asking. "Don't ask so much , just stay away." Sehun replied. "Hmpp! Who does he think he are." I thought as I stare at sehun . "Stop staring at me, you will fall in love with me." Sehun said. "Wha..t" I almost choke at my drink. 

Just then the waitress came over. "He will settle the bills." I pointed at sehun. "No..no, dont need to pay, don't need to pay. I came here to clean up this table." The waitress look at sehun and become nervous as she wave around her hands showing me the "no" sign. "Of course we need to pay." I said.

"I'm full now." Sehun suddenly stood up and walk away. "Hey wait!" I shouted . Aish this guy. I took out my wallet and wanted to take out the money to pay for the drinks but the waitress stopped me. "He's the owner of this cafe so doesn't need to pay." The waitress explained to me. What?! He own this cafe?? I got shocked at what the waitress had said. 

Coming back to my sense, I said,
"Here's the amount for my drink only." "No, you doesn't need to pay too. Boss had said before that anyone that he brings to the cafe does not need to pay for the drinks. Same goes to exo." She said. "You know exo?" I asked. "Yup they come here often." She replied. "Oh I see..." I replied. "I need to get back to work now, have a nice day!" She said as she walk away. "Thanks for the drink." I shouted."Thank the boss!" She shouted back.

I walk out of the cafe with mixed feelings. "He owned this cafe?" I thought. "Ya!" Sehun shouted as he saw me walking out of the cafe. I look at him , "Oh you are still here. Since you are already full,let's do the project now." I reach out my hand to pull him in case he just walk away suddenly again. He quickly react and dodged, he let out a yawn "Ah I'm so tired, I'm going home to sleep. Bye." . "No..you..are- , HEY COME BACK HERE!" Without letting me to finish my statement , he walk away quickly without turning back. Leaving me screaming in frustration. 

Sehun's POV
"Pheww.. I escaped from that boring project ." I thought. "HEY COME BACK HERE!" I heard jiyeon shouted, hahaha that girl. I don't feel like going home this early, so I went to the shopping mall instead .

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooo ~ Chapter 7 is up👏 Hope you guys like it ^^ .