Chapter 3 ♡

Destiny♡

The next morning,

Jiyeon's POV
"What?!". "You had been fired, we don't need a student like you.". "But I can manage!" "Just focus on your studies, moreover we had already hired a new person so you don't need to come to work anymore bye" "Wa..it!" "Duu..duu..du" The person hanged up . I just woke up and got informed that I had got fired from my job. Great, it just ruined my day.

Luckily, my mom is still sleeping so she does not know it. I put on my uniform and prepared myself. I left a note on the table "Omma, Im going to school now." and proceed to school . 

In school,
"How should I tell mom about it? Will she be disappointed?... " I thought. While thinking, I didn't realize that there is something infront of me . I tripped over it and fell onto the floor. "Ahhh! So irritating!" I sit on the floor while checking if I'm injure anywhere. 

"Omg are you okay?" I heard someone said. I look up and saw the girl that I had bumped onto yesterday , iu . She reached out her hand to me , I smiled and grabbed her hand. She pulled me up halfway and suddenly release my hand. I fell back to the floor. "Ouchh.." I groaned. "Opps, sorry" iu said as she laugh at me. Her friends who are behind her started laughing at me too.

Embarrassed , I ran away quickly. I suddenly remember what hyomin told me. I ran up to the rooftop and shouted "AHHHHH! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE ALL THIS!". 

"YA! KEEP QUIET IM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" Someone shouted at me. I turn over and I saw Sehun. I shouted back at him "IS THIS ROOFTOP OWNED BY YOU, CANT I COME HERE? IS SLEEPING THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW"

Sehun's POV
I was enjoying my sleep when I heard someone shouting "AHHHHH! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE ALL THIS!". I felt annoyed and I shouted at her "YA! KEEP QUIET IM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" . She turned around and I can see that she's really mad. As expected, she shouted back at me. After that she ran away with tears in her eye. "What's wrong with her? Did I do something wrong? Aishh whatever" I thought and lie down on the bench.

Jiyeon's POV
I ran away after shouting at sehun. I wiped my tears and walk into the class , as the bell rang. "What's wrong? Are you crying? Why are your eyes red?" Hyomin saw me and asked me. "One question at a time please . I'm fine just there are dusts in my eyes" I reassured hyomin. Just then the teacher arrived and start the lesson.

Sehun's POV
I move around in my lying position. I closed my eyes to sleep , but I can't sleep at all. I don't know why "IS SLEEPING THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW?" just keep ringing in my head. I couldn't stand it anymore, I sit up and walk out the rooftop. "Hah, me what? Only know how to sleep? Funniest joke ever." I mumbled to myself while walking out.

Jiyeon's POV
The teacher starts the lesson but I can't focus at all. I stare into the space , thinking of something else. Suddenly , loud cheers roar upon the class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter