Chapter 11 ♡

Destiny♡

Author's POV

"What if I'm here?

" Everyone turned to that person. "Kyahhh! It's sehun!" Someone in the class shouted. Sehun walk towards mark and stand infront of him .

 "Get lost now.", he said with a cold tone. Mark stand up and look at him . 

"Wow chill bro, why are you getting angry over a seat? Well let's see if there are any great things about this seat ." 

Mark scanned the seat and pretended to think for awhile.
 "There's nothing much about this seat. Do you really love this seat so much? Or it's because of her?" 

Mark turn and look at Jiyeon. The whole class looked at jiyeon and started to murmur among themselves. 

"Quiet class! Mark! Stop your nonsense and go to your seat!" 
The teacher shout out. 

"Okok fine , since you LOVE this seat so much , I shall let you have it." Mark said and go to his seat and sit down. 

"Ok class I want to remind all of you that the due date of the project is by next week. Oh and mark since you does not have a partner , you shall join... sehun and jiyeon! I hope sehun and mark can learn to get along well through working together as a group." The teacher said.  "Wooooohhhh" The class started making noises. 

After school, 

"Let's work well together." Mark smiled while raising his hand for a handshake.

Jiyeon looked and him and sighed. "Hope so." She thought as she look at sehun and mark. Jiyeon ignored mark's handshake and walk out the class.

Mark looked at her walking away and turned around when he saw sehun about to walk out the classroom as well "Bye , my friend." Mark waved at sehun but  got ignored, as expected.

"Look at them, I wonder what happened." Kai said curiously.

Jiyeon stopped her steps. She turn around and saw sehun coming out of the classroom. "Let's do the project today, mr oh ." She said. 

"I'm busy." And he walked off just like that. "Busy busy. Everytime use this kind of lame excuses. Does he think that I'm very free? Hmph!" Jiyeon whispered under her breath grumpily. 

"Let's go!" Someone suddenly put his arm around jiyeon's neck and walk , dragging jiyeon along.  "WHAT what hey!! What are you doing mark?!!" The shocked jiyeon half shouted as she looked up to mark. "Didn't you say that you want to do the project? Let's go then!" Mark said, still dragging jiyeon along.

"What about him?" Jiyeon turn and look towards sehun's direction.  "He's busy." Mark replied.                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is this your meaning of doing project?" Jiyeon look down at mark, who is slurping down his bowl of ramen.

"Yea." Mark replied with the food in his mouth. "If that's so I will be leaving." Jiyeon prepared to walk off. 

"Wait." Mark hold jiyeon's wrist to prevent her from walking away. "Let's just fill our stomach first, then do the project,ok?" Mark said. Jiyeon looked down at him, her expression makes her seems like she's thinking . 

Mark then stand up and push her lightly into her seat. "Eat your ramen, before it gets cold." 

After finishing their ramen, they decided to start on their project(finally). 

"Honestly , I would be better off doing this project myself." Jiyeon said as she look at mark, who was playing games in his phone the whole time.

"Since you said so." Mark pretended to leave. "Wait!" Jiyeon shouted. "Why? You don't want me to leave?" Mark smirk while looking at jiyeon. 

"It's OUR project, so you better do some work here before I tell the teacher to assign you to other groups." Jiyeon demanded. 

"Ah. I need to go to the restroom." Mark decided to tease jiyeon further. Before jiyeon can burst out, he make his way to the restroom.

After some time, mark came back from the restroom and found jiyeon sleeping with her head on the table. "What a sleepyhead." Mark let out a small laugh. 

Mark looked at jiyeon and thought, "What does sehun likes in you?". After that, mark look at the papers infront of her with unfinished work. So he decided to finish off what jiyeon had done and leave.

"Miss, we need to close the shop now." A staff came to wake up jiyeon.

Jiyeon woke up and saw the staff. "Oh sorry! I'll leave now." Jiyeon packed her stuffs and leave quickly.                               

Jiyeon reached home and prepared to finish up her undone work when she found out that it had been done. 

She scanned through the finished work and saw a note at the below of the paper, "You look so ugly when you're sleeping."

"That jerk ." Jiyeon thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning,

Sehun saw mark walking at the corridor and approached him. "When are you going to stop." Sehun asked.

Mark looked at him, "Don't you remember? It was you who started it." 

Flashback :

Sehun's dad roared : "How can you score lower than mark!"

"Sorry appa, I'll do better next time." Young sehun bowed his head. 

Sehun's dad : "You better do. Don't ever make me lose face infront of mark's parent again. Competition is tight my son, if you lose to him again, you know what punishment you will get right."

Young sehun : "Ye..ss father. I'll..not lose to him aga..in."

Sehun and mark was best friends in the past, until their parents got involved and they started to be competitive. When mark join a competition, whether if it's sports or others , sehun's parents will make sehun join the same competition as well, in order to complete with mark.

At first, mark was glad that sehun was there to accompany him during the competition. But when sehun started to win over him in the competitions , mark loses more and more confidence.

Their friendship started to fade as they complete in each competitions. As mark became lesser confident about himself, he kept on losing to sehun. 

However, sehun had a different mindset. He thought that all this experiences will make mark become stronger and will work even harder. But he was totally wrong.

Sometimes they wondered, were they really friends? Or simply  just , enemies.

Back to present,

Sehun looked at mark and sigh. He blamed himself for everything that happened.

"Ah, and. I think I might really fall in love with her(referring to jiyeon) ." Mark said, and walk away. Sehun looked at him and clenched his fists.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIII IM BACK! So my exams were over and I have more time now to continue this story🎉. Hope there are still readers for this story. How's this chapter? Please leave a comment below and subscribe to me, thanks😊 
Oh! And I make a new poster for this story , this is my first time making it so hope you guys like it! Bye~✨