Chapter 10 ♡

Destiny♡

Jiyeon's POV
I stood there dumbfounded, the time seems to be frozen until , "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THERE!" The teacher roared at us.

I looked at the teacher ,"Erm, we are just.." "BOTH OF YOU LEAVE NOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO JOIN SEHUN." The teacher ordered. I bowed politely at him and walk away (but honestly, I feel like screaming at his face XD) 

"That teacher was so annoying, can't he just had said nicely instead of shouting and screaming ?!" I mumbled to myself while walking. "You're more annoying." I heard someone said. I turned around and saw mark. 

"Why are you still here?" I asked him confusedly . "Aren't you the one that are looking for me so desperately?" Mark smirked. I thought for awhile and it suddenly hits me , "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!" I screamed. 

"What did I do?" Mark replied , still smirking. "Stop acting innocent , you lied to the girls that I was the one who caused the injury on your face!!!" I shouted. "Jiyeon" mark said. "Huh?" I replied. "When I told the girls that it is a girl that has no name tag and is as the same class with sehun , they said, 'Jiyeon!' immediately . So I assumed your name is jiyeon, right? Mark said. "Wait , so you did all that because you wanted to know my name?" I said. "Well, I get to know your name and you approached me first , isn't that killing two birds with one stone?" Mark said with a smirk. "DID YOU KNOW I GOT SLAPPED BY YOUR FANGIRLS BECAUSE OF YOU?!" I screamed. "Wow , my fangirls must have loved me so much." Mark replied. "Yo..u." I held up my hand to prepare to slap him , but hesitated and walk away angrily instead .

Author's POV
The next day in school, jiyeon head to her locker to take her books. When she opened her locker , lots of trash and rubbish came dropping out of her locker. Some of them wrote "" "get lost of sehun" "get lost of mark" "what a " and more. Jiyeon got stunned and stood there looking at all those rubbishs . "Hah, that's what you get from going near to my oppas." A group of girls said when they saw what happened and walk away arrogantly.  

"What a loser." Jiyeon turned around and saw iu standing behind her while crossing her arms. "Are..you the one who did this?" Jiyeon asked her. "What, hell no. Guess I'm not the only one who hate you." Iu rolled her eyes and walk away. Jiyeon let out a sigh and started to clear all the rubbishes from her locker. "Endure it park jiyeon , you can do it!" Jiyeon thought to herself. 

Jiyeon head to class after clearing her locker and sit down in her seat. She look at the seat beside her , "He's not here yet." She thought. After times passed, the teacher came and started the lesson. 

During break time ,
Jiyeon look at the seat beside her again and sighed. "Weird. Didn't I saw him today in the morning?" Someone said. Jiyeon look up at saw kai. "He must be skipping lessons again, no big deal." Chanyeol appeared from behind and said. 

"Ohh, that kid. Jiyeon do you want to eat with us?" Kai looked at jiyeon. "Erm.. no thanks , you guys go ahead." Jiyeon replied. "Ok then, see you later!" Kai said and walk out the class with chanyeol.

Jiyeon thought for awhile and decided to head up to the rooftop. She opened the door and look inside. "Of course he's in here, that lazy ." She mumbled as she saw sehun sleeping on the bench. She walk towards sehun and look at him, "He looks so innocent while sleeping, but he's not innocent at all." Jiyeon thought. 

"Ringgg!" The bell rang and jiyeon decided to go back to class.  As she is about to walk away , sehun grabbed her hand. Jiyeon got shocked and look at him . "Have you fall in love with me?" Sehun asked her. "What???" Jiyeon replied. "After staring at my face for so long." He continued. "What nonsense are you talking about. Great, since you are awake, let's go and attend class." Jiyeon grabbed his hand and tried to pull him. "Go and attend that boring lessons yourself, I'm not going." Sehun lay back down closed his eyes. "Ya!" Jiyeon shouted at him . Still no response from sehun, "Get up now you lazy ." Jiyeon said. 

Just then, she got a message from hyomin, "Where are you jiyeon? The lesson had started." . Jiyeon looked at the timing, "Oh shoot." She said and rush to her class immediately.

"Why are you late?!" The teacher look at the panting jiyeon at the door. "Sorry teacher, I had a bad stomachache." Jiyeon lied and wish that the teacher can let her off. "Ok, but next time please try to be on time." The teacher said. "Ok thanks." Jiyeon walk to her seat. 

"Oh you are here." The teacher looked outside the class and saw someone. "Class , we have a new student today. Well, it's a student who had transferred from the other class to this class. I guess most of you know him." 

"Hi everyone." The person walk in and said. All of them gasped , "OMG ITS MARK.", "HES SO HOT." "Another arrogant guy." "HIIIIII" . "Let's all welcome mark! Well , seeing all of your reactions , I guess all of you already know him , so let's just skip the introduction alright? Mark please take a seat at that empty seat at the back." The teacher said. Mark looked at jiyeon and jiyeon is looking at him as well . "What is he doing here?" Jiyeon thought while giving an uninterested expression. 

Mark walk towards jiyeon and sit down beside her. "This is not your seat! It's behind there." Jiyeon got suprised and told him. "Mark, that's sehun's seat, you seat is behind." The teacher said. "Where's sehun?" Mark asked. "Erm, he's not in school today." The teacher replied. "Then from today onwards, this is my seat." Mark replied. "Woohhh" the class started making noise . "Quiet class! Mark, you can sit there for today , but when sehun is back you will have to sit behind. " the teacher said. "What if I say no?" Mark replied.

"What if I'm here?" Someone said. Everyone immediately turned to that person.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys I'm back with a new update!! I hope you guys are still here as I know that I've been gone for so long.  For this chapter I guess it's kinda obvious who is  the person at the last part 😉  i will try to make an new update as soon as possible :) l