Chapter 5 ♡

Destiny♡

Nobody's POV
Jiyeon look up and saw a guy. The guy saw her face and thought "Never seen her before, is she new?"   Jiyeon then ask "Are you shouting at me?" . "Get off of my seat" The guy replied.       
                                
"But.." Jiyeon was about to protest when she saw the time "OMO I need to go home now" after that she take her bag and run away. "What , is this some kind of excuse. Well since she's new I shall let her off." The guy thought as he look at jiyeon running away. 

Jiyeon was running but she got blocked by a few girls. "Who are you to sit at mark oppa's seat" one of the girls said. "So that guy name was mark?" Jiyeon thought. "Ya reply us!" The other girl shouted . "Does he own the seat?" Jiyeon replied. 

Jiyeon's POV
I was running to get back home as soon as possible but I got blocked by some girls. They confronted me because I sat at the seat which claimed to be mark's. I then replied and asked does he own the seat. 

I know I'm totally asking for a slap for my reply but seriously , why can't I sit at a freaking seat. I saw a girl putting her hand up preparing to slap me. I close my eyes waiting for that moment. After a few seconds, I don't feel anything on my cheeks. I open my eyes slowly and saw sehun holding that girl's hand preventing her from slapping me.

"Omo it's sehun!" The girl shrieked. The other girls all became excited after seeing sehun. "It's late, go home." Sehun told the girls. The girls all nodded and run away "Sehun touched my hand!" One screamed. "Sehun is so handsome!" Another screamed.

I look at them with a disgusted face , and then look back at sehun. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Ya, I just saved you. Aren't you supposed to say thankyou instead of asking me why am I here." He replied. "You said before that you doesn't want a "thankyou" replied . "Aishh whatever." He said as he walk away. "What's wrong with that guy." Jiyeon thought as she continue and run home.

Sehun's POV
After eating at the canteen , I was waiting for Kai and chanyeol as they went to the toilet. I saw a girl running and she got blocked by some girls. I look closely at the girl and find out that it's jiyeon. "What is she doing there." I thought. 

I saw the group of girls shouting at her. I wanted to ignore the situation but my mind keeps telling me to go and find out what's happening. "Ah molla molla."I ruffled my hair and walk towards them. I saw jiyeon saying something and a girl put up her hand ready to slap jiyeon.

As soon as I saw that, I rushed over quickly and hold on to the girl's hand preventing it to slap jiyeon's face. Those girls doesn't seem shock to see me protecting jiyeon but were excited to see me, I then told them to go home, not wanting to create anymore troubles. 

Nobody's POV
From far, mark saw everything. "Interesting." He thought. Mark is from another kingka group named got7. Got7 and exo are the most popular kingkas in this school, so they always see each other as rivals and hated each other. 

"What are you looking at?" Jr , a member of got7, asked mark. Jr then look over to where's mark is looking. "Who's that girl? Why is sehun helping her." Jr asked. "That's what I wanna know too." Mark replied.

The next day,
Mark is walking along the corridor of the school with jr when they meet sehun and chanyeol. "Look who we have here." Mark blocked sehun's way and said. "What do you want." Sehun replied coldly.  "What do I want? Just curious about a girl." Mark replied. "Do I look like I care." Sehun replied.

"It's my first time seeing sehun the ultimate cold guy saving a girl, isn't it interesting?" Mark said. Sehun thought for awhile and stare at mark "Don't try to do anything to her." He then push mark away and continue walking. Mark turned and look at sehun "Hah, do you think I will listen to you." He thought. 

"What's mark talking about? Who's that girl." Chanyeol asked sehun, but sehun ignore him.  

Jiyeon is walking to her class. But got stopped by iu and her group of friends . "Ya transfer student. I heard that you are sehun's seat mate . Do you even think this is right?" Iu stare at her and say.

Before jiyeon could say anything, "Ya! Get away from her." Someone shouted. All of then turned around and saw hyomin with her group of friends. "What do you think you are doing, do you want me film all these down?" Hyomin said to iu and eunjung started taking out her phone and film iu. 

"I shall let you off this time. Let's go girls." Iu said to jiyeon and her group of friends. After they walked away, jiyeon thanked hyomin for her help. "You are welcome , next time please be more careful and try to avoid them." Hyomin replied and they go to the class together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaper 5 ^^ I want to thank my lovely subscribers and readers for reading this fanfic. And Thankyou for commenting  on this fanfic ♡♡♡