Part Ways

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please be guided to ready yourself. I hope you have read my notes to you at the bottom of the previous chapter :) If you haven't, okay, I will tell you once again. WARNING: DANGER "HEART SHATTERING" AHEAD.

---------------------------------------------

 

“Dong—“ I tried to call him but I was shocked when he kissed me, and pinned me to the tree branch. I was still dazed by his action and couldn’t even move a finger. He started moving his lips and just then I came back to my senses.

 

I tried stopping him but he won’t.

 

Yes, I like this. I like him kissing me but not like this. This isn’t going to solve anything. It won’t change anything. So with a hard push, he finally let go of me.

 

I could see confusion on his face but I ignored it and just stared at him. I don’t know what to say or do. My hands are cold, my face was hard, and my heart was beating, pounding so hard. I am shocked.

 

Gripping the hem of my shirt, I finally found words to speak. “Donghae, I—so—its’ n…”

 

Damn it! I failed!

 

He was just there, standing in front of me. I noticed that his jaw clenched and the confusion was still evident on his face. The wounds that ruined his flawless skin hurt me. I wish I could do anything…but, I honestly don’t know what to do at this very moment. There’s another emotion that hinders me from thinking.

 

The pounding on my chest won’t stop, and my hands were sweating. Then I realized…I’m scared. I am scared and I don’t know what I am scared of right now. It’s not that I am afraid of the…could it be the kiss?

 

“You’re scared,” I heard him say that made me stare at him. “You’re scared of me, Jessica?”

 

I bit my lower lip, tried to look away but I can’t. I wanted to always look at him. So I said, “N-no.”

 

“Then why are you there? Why do you look so scared? You’re trembling!” he pointed out, staring at me intently.

 

Am I really scared? Impossible!

 

“I…I d-don’t know,” that’s what I could say.

 

I heard him sigh, “God! What have I done?” he raked his hair with his hands then faced me again. He started approaching me so I got alarmed. “Jessica, I’m sorry.”

 

“I am sorry. I am sorry for every wrong that you think I have done. I honestly don’t know why you are being distant…and it messes up with my mind,” he’s closer now, few feet away. “And now you’re scared of me. I don’t know why! God! It’s making me crazy! Please tell me. Please tell me what’s the matter, Jess,” he pleaded.

 

I was shocked when he knelt down. I felt myself calmed. “H-Hae…”

 

With his head bowed, he continued, “Jessi, do you hate me?”

 

When he looked up, I noticed he was crying. Damn it! Donghae!! What now? I don’t know what to do rather that also kneeling down and hugging you. It saddened the hell out of me!

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter