Jaejoong: The Crush

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9:45 A.M.

 

Oh, right. It’s quarter to ten already and I could feel my heart started to pound rapidly than the usual. This will be the first time I’d see him since he flew away to study and now I’m really excited to see how much he changed and grew up. I bet he’d be much better than those years when he was still here. Sheez, I just can’t wait.

 

Looking around, I have noticed other people like us who look so eager and can’t even erase the smiles on their faces. This is the feeling when someone who means so much to you finally comes back. It’s something that we couldn’t stop nor prevent to feel. It’s just there…the longing, the eagerness, the wish that finally is coming true.

 

With those curves on their lips, it’s feels just great to take pictures of these people. Those curves just form naturally because of happiness they are feeling. I, too, am smiling, probably feeling the same way.

 

Looking over my shoulder to the three people who are also eager to see Jaejoong back, I thought, they must be more eager than me. After all, blood is thicker than water. Carrying a paper bag of snacks, I walked to them.

 

“Where is he?” Auntie asked while carefully scanning the crowd piled up at the exit.

 

Uncle answered that he doesn’t have idea and that he’s eager to see his eldest son. Fishing out few sandwiches, I offered to them, “Uncle, Auntie, have a snack.”

 

They nodded and got it from me, uttered their thank you. Auntie was very keen now. I mentally smiled. I looked over to Donghae who’s sitting silently. Wondering why he’s neither moving nor talking, I sat beside him and called, “Donghae.”

 

 He was still silent. I wondered why. Placing my hand on his shoulder, I called him again. He startled which got me more thinking what’s bothering him. As he looked at me, he became pale.

 

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” I asked.

 

I could really hint uneasiness as he pulled his clothes, fixed his own self. What’s with this guy? I’ve noticed he’s being weird since I got in the car. He got to tell me or else I will screw him.

 

“Donghae,” I called. “What’s the matter?”

 

He looked at me with those sad eyes. Staring at me for a moment, I felt he has something to say to me. It was like he’s saying something into my head. Bastard! I don’t know telepathy so just spill it!

 

Rolling my eyes, I stood up. I was about to go near his parents when I felt his hand grip my wrist. I swiftly looked at me and the earlier expression is still on. When our eyes met again, he said, “I need to tell you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter