He's A Beast

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No school for this week which means, Christmas break...I guess not. I still have my portfolio to finish. Now, who's busy? 

 

I guess my hardwork would be paid off once I was chosen to be the representative. Right, I need to focus on that. Focus, Jessica Jung. You got to be serious this time. This is an opportunity. Grab it!

 

Dressed in a red V-neck tshirt, and black pants, I headed downstairs. You can call me stupid but this shirt is Donghae's present. I mean, one of his presents for me. There were few more shirts atm, and somehow he chose those with red color. He still knows about my obsession with red. 

 

Donghae and I are still on that same line--me, trying my best to let him be with his girlfriend and him, limiting his attention for me. I admit it has been very hard but what else left to do? We already set things off, at least.

 

We barely talk. We only talk to each other when our friends are with us. You know, we don't want them to know about that. After all, I'm still okay with his presence though it's a bit awkward. The boys might think nothing happened, but the girls didn't believe me. Well, girls instinct is way much sharper than boys.

 

We went to school for a last spending time with friends before we give our full attention and breaks to our family and the true meaning of Christmas.

 

Leaning on the classroom wall, I faced my three girlfriends. "We called it over."

 

"What?" Tiffany shrieked. "What happened? "

 

I sighed. "Tiff, we both know it's wrong to do that while he has a girlfriend. Don't you think so?"

 

She stared at me with disbelief. "You got him first," she pointed out.

 

"Now, I hate Dara even more," Hara uttered, obviously displeased. 

 

I just fake a smile.

 

"You like him, Jess. How could you give up on him?" Hyomin suddenly asked, as a matter-of-factly. 

 

Yeah, I have asked myself the same question all over again but I always got one permanent answer. Even if I won't give him up, he will still not like me. So what's not giving up have to do? 

 

Sighing, I looked away. "I will not win. One way or another, he always belongs to her."

 

Tiffany stood up and hugged me while the others two held my hands tight, comforting. 

 

These people are one of a kind. They might be talkative and crazy, I still care for them. They are my true friends. In life, your life doesn't really revolve around one certain thing. There are few more people who really care for you nd cherish you. You just have to be wise to know. And I, I know I'm lucky I have them as my girlfriends.

 

Sometimes I thought of other things we could have done if I wasn't too cold to talk to them few days ago. I regretted shutting some people out just because I was hurt. What are friends for? 

 

Later that moment, we decided to go to the cafeteria and have something to eat. Unfortunately, she's there...at our favorite table, seated beside Donghae together with the other guys. I pursed my lips into thin line as I watched her laugh along with them. So she has a spot now in our group, eh?

 

A hand held my shoulder and Tiffany whispered, "Maybe we should just eat outside."

 

"No. It's okay. At least I know what to feel when she's with us already."

 

I could see the worries on their faces but I assured them that I'm going to be fine. So we approached our table. Their heads turned to us.

 

Donghae's gaze met my eyes buy I tried pulling off a bored look. He surprisingly dropped his gaze and turned to Dara, held her close to him.

 

One word. Painful.

 

Tiffany's grip on my arm tightened but I just ignored it. I was about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter