School

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as I parked my car on the same parking spot for the last months since Dad lent me his car and as I got my own car, Tiffany walked near me. With her sweet smile on, she started strolling near me as I got down my Ford car.

 

Let me say something about Tiffany. Tiffany is my best girlfriend and together we do our crimes in sabotaging our enemies plan on getting more popular. You can say we are y but that’s because there are those who are trying to tear us down. I am not saying Tiffany and I are the biggest es but we’re just trying to wake those real es out there who are willing to strip off their clothes just to get more attention. Now tell me how pathetic is that?

 

I’m not trying to imply anything or pertaining to someone else but everyone could always tell. Bae Suzy, pretty for her own taste, got curves but not that hot, is our own frienemy who seems to take everything what we have after we have clothed her, and dressed her up to look good. We have been a good friend to her but she’s just too drowned with the idea of becoming the school’s Queen Bee. And now, she’s collecting disposable dolls to be her minions. She’s trying to build her own castle.

 

Tiffany, still wearing anything pink, said, “Guess what? You have been nominated as the school’s representative to Academy of Art College!”

 

“What?”

 

She nodded and smiled widely, “Yes, you are going to AAC!”

 

I cannot contain my feelings anymore so I squealed, too. I’m so happy. Being nominated as a representative to the Academy of Art College is a great thing for me! And now, I can’t wait to be one!

 

“I’m going to AAC?” I asked and Tiffany kept on nodding her head. “Gosh! It’s been my biggest dream!”

 

I hugged Tiffany.

 

And there’s the .

 

Tiffany and I put on our y façades. She’s a real and she won’t let a day pass without giving us headaches. How I wish this girl would be expelled. And I didn’t notice Dara Park is with her and another cobra friend, Jiyeon. You know what? Jiyeon was our friend, too, but things just go with the flow and Suzy got her.

 

Suzy smiled her sweet smile that seems creepy to us. She tries to be that sweet girl when the fact is she is not. She’s never been that sweet to anyone rather than her boy minions who seemed to have tasted her body. Just the thought of it, eww.

 

Wait, I’m not trying to appear clean here about me not being kissed torridly by Donghae but then he’s the only guy that I’m being aggressive with. And note it; we haven’t gone having not like her, who seemed to just do it many times. Now, you be the judge if she’s a or just a flirt.

 

“Well, I heard you got nominated, too,” she started. “I’d like to congratulate you for being nominated as well but I can assure you that I’m going to be the representative.”

 

We scowled to that and chuckled. “Are you sure? From what I know, you can’t even speak English fluently, so why bother trying to be one?”

 

I have not noticed that many students were watching us and hearing our conversation until they laughed at what I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter