Dilemma

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So are you done packing? Our ride is at exactly 3 in the afternoon," Hae told me, reminding me that tonight's the concert to JT's. We should have just gone this morning but the bus going there has some technical problems so we couldn't go there. We have to wait until 3 today.

 

We could use the car but my mother won't allow us. Rather than the strict rule of driving at the other side of the country, my mom doesn't find it safe for the both of us. She knows we juts barely started getting control of the steering wheel. She couldn't risk that. They have offered us buy Donghae is stubborn. He insisted on taking the bus so we have to wait.

 

Honestly, it's not a big deal to me. As long as he's with me and that we are going, it doesn't matter how we will get there. I am happy right now. I really am.

 

"Yes, I'm done. I just want to see you right now. Can you accompany me today? I have to but something at the department store," I said, slightly hoping that he'd say yes.

 

My hope was crushed when he said he can't, that he's busy. Hmm, I should know about that. I audibly sighed then said, "It's okay. See you later then."

 

"Yeah."

 

"Lee Donghae, talk to m--"

 

*Toot-toot*

 

A dirty frown formed when I heard thay voice...it was a girl's voice. And my sadness rose when I realized that girl must have been the one keeping him busy right now so he couldn't see me. As much as I wanted to know who the girl was and why he just hang up at me like that, I can't. I know my place...I know what I am to him. 

 

Honestly, I couldn't stop him from entertaining other girls and I badly want him to only give his attention to me...unfortunately, he's not mine to begin with. I pity myself for being this miserable. 

 

I didn't notice that a single tear fell from my eye. I wiped it away and got up from the bed, walked out of my room. I was halted when my phone rang. Tiffany was calling me. 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hi, Jessica. Happy New Year," she said cheerfully."

 

I smiled. "Happy New Year, Tiff."

 

"I heard you're going somewhere with your prince. Good luck my best friend!!" I could almost hear her teasing. 

 

I unconsciously laughed at her thoughts right now. "Yah! Okay. Thanks."

 

"Ah! I called to tell you something."

 

"What is it?" I asked, preparing to go out of the house now.

 

"Suzy and Dara had a fight. A serious one. Well, they have bad blood now. And you know why? Because Suzy loves Hae."

 

"What?"

 

My eyes widened to that. She loves Donghae? Woah! I didn't see it coming. No wonder she's treating me coldly and always tries to steal my attention. 

 

I just can't believe that.

 

"I heard that Dara was just ordered by her to befriend him and make you jealous. She knows you like Hae," what Tiffany said making me cussed silently. 

 

That girl is really something. She won't really stop bugging the hell out of me. I couldn't let her do such things to me again just because she knows my feelings for Hae. Why does she have to use dirty tricks? Such a pretty face for an ugly personality. 

 

If she doesn't stop this, I will tell Donghae. But knowing how he would feel, I swore I won't tell him. I couldn't tell him. It will hurt me.

 

"Dara fell for him," I knew that. "Suzy is on her way to get him."

 

"As if she can. I won't let her," I said, as a matter-of-factly. 

 

Suddenly, Tiffany's silence made me worried and thought that something is up. She's not telling me something...her purpose. I stopped on my tracks as I closed the door behind me.

 

Holding on to my phone tightly, I asked, "Tiff, what is wrong?"

 

"Jess..."

 

I got nervous...with every sigh she lets out, I get more nervous. I don't know but whatever she wants to say is really important and yet...it will affect me. 

 

Bracing my self, I encouraged her to spill it before I could know about it from others. And that would hurt me the most. 

 

"You didn't remember anything, don't you?"

 

With brows furrowed, I asked, "What do you mean?"

 

"I guess you don't remember what happened to Hae before you finally became best of best friends," she said, not helping to my nervousness right now.

 

I tried to remember anything about what she said but I just can't. Maybe it's because Hae and I were just merely shallow friends then...and I liked Jaejoong back then. He was the important guy during those times.

 

"Jess, you do know about Yoona, right?"

 

My mind started giving me flashbacks, making me remember about a girl named Yoona. I know that she was once attending the same school as I am. She was once quite known because obviously, she's good-looking. But I never heard about here since then. And I got bothered when Tiffany suddenly mentioned about her. 

 

I still can't get it. "Im Yoona? What does she have to do with what's going on?"

 

"She was Donghae's first love..."

 

Ouch. It hurts. Though it does hurt, I tried my best not to get affected. I never knew he was that serious with her and being labeled as his first love. How about me? First submissive? 

 

"Just tell me what you want for me to know. I don't have time for this," I said, obviously not feeling good about it. I am pissed off but at the same time, broken. 

 

"I'm sorry. But I think you should know from Hae. He--"

 

"Wait," I told her then i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter