Intruder

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I walked up the next morning, Donghae was not there anymore, though he left a note. I got it from the side table and read:  You are always the most beautiful lady I have ever met. Good Morning, y Angel!

 

I smiled to that. Donghae, it’s funny how much you try to be romantic when you know you’re not in the first place. With that same smile on my face, I got down from the bed and stretched for a moment. And there, by his bedroom’s window, I saw him smiling at me. Did I mention we’re neighbors?

 

Frowning, I strolled near my window and asked, “Why are you smiling?”

 

He didn’t answer my question and laughed instead. I grew annoyed. This bastard, one time he’s sweet, then the next time he’s nothing but a mocker. Rolling my eyes, I turned my back on him and just when I saw myself in the mirror, I yelled in frustration.

 

I ly to see him laughing harder than earlier. I got one of my high heels and threw it across to his bedroom. And the irritation I am feeling grew more and more. “Goddamn you! I hope you’ll get run over by a fire truck!”

 

“Oh, you wish,” he said and went gone.

 

I screamed in annoyance and angrily went into my bathroom, looked myself in the mirror. He drew whiskers on my face making me look like a miserable and a crybaby cat. Ugh! That despicable guy! Why on earth am I letting his tongue slip into my throat when he’s always making fun of me?

 

My phone suddenly rang…ugh! I immediately went out of the bathroom and went to get my phone. Without looking who the caller was, I answered, “Hello? Jessica Jung speaking…”

 

“Oh, hi, Sica,” as I heard his voice, I froze. Or maybe not…It’s just that my heart started thrashing hard and fast in my chest. I was too surprised and too dazed to know it’s him on the other line. He must have noticed I left him hanging for few seconds. “Hey, is everything all right?”

 

I bit my lower lip and silently made victory hops. Oh, my Gosh! It’s Lee Jaejoong! Donghae’s big brother called me! My crush for the past few years called me! I don’t know what to do but kept hopping like I just had a boyfriend who surprised me!

 

Calming myself I said to the other line, “Is this Jae?”

 

“Bingo!” I heard him laugh.

 

“So, why did you call?” I asked, sitting on my bed, preventing myself from doing any stupid Victory Dances or hops or what. Oh, God! I can’t believe it!

 

“Well, is it bad to talk to my favorite girl after months of having no communication?” he star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter