Doubt

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is so amazing!!”

 

I threw him a glare that says he’s so annoying and I would punch him on his face if he’s not going to shut up. I grabbed my book closer to my face and started reading again. Since it’s nearing the third quarter exams, I need to study. It’s break time and I don’t have anything to do, I decided to read. Unfortunately, this Donghae came and bugged me saying we got to spend time together. Huh. Like I would give in to that.

 

Earlier after my third subject, and since Minhyuk and I are both in pre-calculus, we talked about random stuffs. Moments of talking he had mention Donghae and Dara’s first date. It changed my mood. . And according to him, Donghae spent 8 hours with Dara that night so it means he got home the next morning. Woah. Is that how special that Dara is to him?

 

“Jessica,” he called and prodded me. I didn’t answer him and instead focus my attention on the book I am reading for the coming exam.

 

I heard him sigh.

 

See? He easily gives up on me.

 

“Why are you ignoring me, Sica? I’ve been seated here for half an hour and you’re still not talking to me the nice way,” he complained.

 

Annoyed, I put down my book and faced him, “Lee Donghae, as far as I know, you still have to spend such a lengthy of hours with your girl. So don’t waste your time here.”

 

“Nah!” he shrieked. “That’s why you’re being distant because of her?”

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

“Jessica, it’s not like you’re not important, but I did have a date with her because I want to know her well,” he said, more like explaining to me on why he dated that girl without telling me.

 

Surprised because of what he said, I remained my composure. “Whatever you say, Lee, I’m done. You like her? Then do whatever makes you happy.”

 

Just then, I grabbed my things and walked away. I hate Thursday and Friday… I totally hate all the days! I’m freaking pissed off because of Donghae. The pang of pain weakened my strong wall and slowly but roughly I could feel that I want to hurt him, too. This is too much now. In no time, he’d be gone from me. He’s going to be that Dara’s boyfriend.

 

Then I’ll do my best to strengthen the bond we have. And if I know I’d lose, I will quit.

 

---

 

“How about we go somewhere?”

 

Tiffany had been suggesting too many things to do and places to go to us while we’re stuck here in Minhyuk’s van…all of us, including that Donghae. If I only had another choice, I would most likely go back home and sleep. Since when did we have Friday night outs?

 

It is cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter