Feelings and Its Friends

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There, all set," he said as he finished putting on my ice-skating shoes, make sure the blades are on place.

 

I smiled at him as he reached for my hand and help me stand, balance myself. It's been years since I've done this and now it feels new to me. The rink was really freezing and good thing he has sweat pants in his car. Though it's a bit mismatched to my red dress, I didn't care. I just want to enjoy this under the pale moon with the person whom I adore. These pair of shoes is his present to me. It was supposed to be a surprise this midnight but things got on the way.

 

He grabbed my both arms, holding me close as we started to skate. I admit, it's a wonderful feeling. It's a kind of living with rainbows and unicorns. 

 

Jaejoong slowly released his grip and I found myself stiffened when he finally pulled away, skating. I just stood there, too scared. 

 

"J-Jae..."

 

He's few feet away, looking at me with his big smile plastered on his face as he breathes smoky air. "Come on, Sica. Come to me."

 

The beanie he'd put on my head might help me if I fall, I thought. 

 

Biting on my lower lip, I slowly took steps towards him and it makes md even more scared. I looked at Jaejoong and noticed that his smile grew wider upon seeing my progress.

 

It was just the two of us here, no one but us. I never knew he was already prepared for this and even brought me these cute fuchsia pink shoes. I was literally surprised and didn't expect it.

 

I was in the midst of meeting him when suddenly--"Yaaahh!"

 

I almost fall. Yes, head first if only Jaejoong haven't caught me on time. His strong arms wrapped around me protectively as if I might just slipped away any time.

 

His hard breathing was the only thing I heard, or even his rapid heartbeats. My head was on his chest, pressed gently. My arms was around his body, so afraid to pull away. Then he asked , "Are you okay?"

 

I carefully looked up at him, still close to his body. "Y-Yeah, thanks..."

 

He held me close one last time. It was like a hug. I don't know but suddenly, I felt heavy stares shooting me from behind. My brows arched to that as I tried my best pulling away and looking around. 

 

None. It was only me and Jaejoong. Given the dark surroundings, it's possible I couldn't see who ever is out there. Why am I even like this?

 

It's sure he will never come. Though the look on his face earlier confused me, I know that it was nothing. It was just nothing...nothingness. I bowed my head, disappointed.

 

 

I felt his hand on my shoulder then he asked me if I was really okay. I smiled at him though I was really bothered, "Yeah. It's just that, it's almost Christmas."

 

"Yeah," he agreed, looking at his watch then at me. "Let's go?"

 

I nodded and let him held me by my waist as he started skating to the edge, going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter