Part

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Donghae!! Stop it!”

 

I yelled when he tried to punch the man again. I looked over to him and saw blood on his lips and cuts on his cheeks. Ugh! Poor guy!!

 

Earlier, I was just trying to shout at him to stop but now, I need to do it myself. I ran to where they were fighting and courageously held Donghae’s arm, to stop him. I couldn’t help it anymore. He’s being too much.

 

“Donghae!” I yelled, he turned his head to me. I could see now that he’s mad…and hurt. Those scratches and cuts; It’s just too much to see. I felt tears started pooling my eyes. I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying.

 

I held his gaze, as if my eyes only can tell him that he needs to stop. I admit, this is the first time after that incident that we got this close. And I kinda startled to the feeling.

 

With heavy heart, I said, “Stop this, Hae. Stop, please.”

 

I only stared at his face. Ugh! Jessica Jung, you shouldn’t be like this! You’re so soft when it comes to him and that’s the reason why you always get hurt!

 

“Jessi…” he called.

 

I drew a smile to tell him that it’s me. It was as if he calmed his nerves as he released Jiyong’s shirt. I didn’t take my eyes off of him until he finally let Jiyong go.

 

It feels like there were just us…or maybe I was the only one feeling that way. I didn’t know I was crying until Donghae held my cheek and wiped my tears. Surely I was surprised by his action but I didn’t care, I stayed there.

 

He cupped my face despite the fact that some students are looking at us. “You’re crying…”

 

“Yes, I am, Stupid.”

 

“Jessica! Donghae!” we heard our friends’ voices as they ran to us. I immediately pulled away from Donghae and faced our friends.

 

I could see worried faces. Eunhyuk approached Hae and asked, “What happened, Hae? Why did you hit Jiyong?”

 

“Aish! Donghae! You will be punished because of this!” Minhyuk added.

 

Meanwhile, the girls pulled me away, meters away from the boys. Tiffany, Hara and Hyomin hugged me before they confronted me.

 

“Are you okay, Jess?” Hara asked.

 

I nodded.

 

“Why did Donghae punch Jiyong?” Hyomin asked and consoled me.

 

“He’s g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter