Sweets, Dreams & Love (part II)

Let Me Be Your Knight In Armour

 

In the morning:

           “Lizzy! Today we will not go to the vineyard. Follow me to deliver the grapes to a hotel.”

            “Okay!”

           

            On their way to hotel:

            “Ummm,… Kiseop-ah…

            “What?”

            “Ah, no, nothing. Just focus on your driving. I’m still too young to die” Lizzy showed her tongue to Kiseop.

            “YAAA!!! I know! Aish! Just keep you mouth shut.”

           

            Then they arrived at hotel. After giving all the boxes of grapes to the manager of the hotel, Lizzy saw someone she knew. She quickly found a place to hide. Kiseop was wondering why she did that.

           “Why are you hiding?”

           “Shuuu!! Come here! They will see us!” Kiseop followed Lizzy hide behind a trolly.

           “Those guys! The ones wearing black suits.” Lizzy showed to Kiseop.

           “Yeah, what’s with them?”

           “They are my dad’s bodyguards!”

           “Oh.”

 

           Lizzy saw his father walking to his car. She felt happy to see that he was fine, but at the same time she still hated him for forcing her to marry some rich brat. Now was not the time for them to meet face-to-face. She still needed to learn more and get the courage to confront him.

           She waited 5 minutes after her dad’s car left, just to make sure there was no one else who could recognize her.

           “Let’s go.” Kiseop followed her.

 

           While in the car Lizzy looked sad and she’s didn’t talk much, so Kiseop started a "conversation":

           “Hmm, Lizzy, today I give you a free day. Do you want to go anywhere?”          

           “Huh? Really? Okay. I don’t really know this place. So you can go to any place you want.” She tried to smile.

           “Okay.” Kiseop didn’t know what to say, so he just kept his focus on the driving.

           

            Lizzy still wasn’t alright after seeing her father. She kept thinking of something. Kiseop tried to make her happy. He saw an ice-cream stall just in time.

 

            “Lizzy, wait here. I need to get something.”

 

             Lizzy walked around the place without knowing Kiseop went to the ice-cream stall. After a few minutes, she looked at her side only to notice Kiseop was not there anymore. The girl got pretty scared.

 

            “Kiseop oppa! Where are you? Kiseop!!” Lizzy felt like crying, because she thought she got lost.

            “Kiseop oppa! Why did you leave me here? I’m scared! Kiseop oppa!” Lizzy started to cry.

 

            Suddenly Kiseop scared her by coming from behind.

            “Taaa---daaaa!”

            “Kyaaa!! Why did you leave me? I…got...scared...”

            “I went to the ice-cream stall and I told you to stay there. After I bought this, I looked over and you weren’t in the same place. Then I heard you calling me.” He gave the strawberry flavored ice-cream to Lizzy.

            “Thank you.” She stopped crying.

            “HAHAHAHA. You’re just like a little child. I just went to buy ice-cream and you suddenly cry because you think you’re lost. Then you get happy again after getting an ice-cream. So, from now, stop dreaming! If not, you’ll be lost again. And be happy! Today is your day off.”

            “Araseo.” Lizzy kept eating the ice-cream and laughing.

 

            Such a cute laugh. Argh, what am I thinking about?!! Focus, Kiseop! Focus!

 

            After eating the ice-cream, they kept walking from one stall to another. Lizzy saw a watch stall. She pulled Kiseop over there. He got a bit shocked of her actions.

 

           “Hello. Can I see that watch, please?”

           “Sure, here you go.”

           “Thank you.” She took Kiseop’s hand and put the watch on. He was still shocked and just stared at Lizzy.

           “Okay, I’ll take this. How much is it?”

           “700 $.”

           “Wait! It’s too expensive! No, we’re not taking this.” Kiseop wanted to return it. Then Lizzy stopped him.

           “No! I am the one who pays, so we’ll take it!” Lizzy looked at Kiseop.

           “But it is way too expensive. Why did you buy this for me?”

           “Because your watch is dead and you can’t use it. And so from now you won’t scold me, if I’m not late.”

 

           Lizzy made the payment, while Kiseop went to look around. The girl from the counter said to her:

            “You two look so sweet together. I never saw a girlfriend buying a watch for her boyfriend.”

            “Wait! You think we are couple?!”

            “Yes, because the way he looks at you is always so full of love.”

            “Really? Hmm. If he was my boyfriend, I would be very lucky and happy, but he’s just my friend.”

            “Ohhh. I’m sorry.”

            “It’s okay. Thank you again for the watch.” Lizzy smiled.

            “You’re welcome. Come back whenever you feel like.”

 

             They kept walking and Lizzy bought a pair of shoes for Dongho. They never realized it, but someone was watching them. Kiseop didn’t care about anything as long as he saw Lizzy happy.

 

              He was really worried for the girl, so he followed them very close by. After they went in, he waited some time before knocking on the wooden door.

 

                          * KNOCK, KNOCK*

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note:   Hey guise~!! Ilovenana gave me a great idea. Should I apply for a poster for the story? Or should I keep posting the chapters with their specific image? Tell me your opinions and if you know a good poster-maker, give me the name/adress!! Thank you~!! ^^

 

[pic credit to the owner]