Shhh..don't tell anyone!

Let Me Be Your Knight In Armour

 

              Dongho came out the house and saw Lizzy on Kiseop’s arm. And… they were almost to kiss. They haven’t moved for a while because of the shock. Dongho went back inside, because he didn’t want to disturb the two “love-birds”. Then Kibum opened the gate and he also saw their moment. Lizzy quickly stood up feeling embarrased. Kiseop too. The girl practically ran inside and to the kitchen.

 

             “Wow, what happened just now Kiseop? Who’s her? Your girlfriend?” Kibum was curious.

             “Nothing. She’s my friend from Seoul. NOT my girlfriend!.. Anyway, how have you been? I missed you so much!!” he quickly the subject and hugged Kibum.

              “Are you sure she’s not your girlfriend? I thought I saw you almost kissing?! And I’m fine.”

              “Truth is she’s almost to fall down, so I tried to save her. Just that, okay?!”

              “Oh, so this is how it was…”, Kibum said a little bit disappointed.

 

              Meanwhile Lizzy was in the kitchen feeling shy over her action from before.

 

              “How could I fall down? Aish… I’m really careless/clumsy!”

 

               Dongho appeared out of nowhere behind the girl’s back.

 

               “I just watched a free movie in front of my house just now”, he said and winked  at her.

 

               Lizzy was shocked.

 

               “Movie? What movie?”

               “Well, what I can say is that the main characters were you and my brother.”

               “Meaning? Wait!.. Did you see it?”

               “Yep. But I didn’t want to disturb you so I went back inside.”

 

               Lizzy became red and muthered under her breath:

               “How embarassing!..”

               “Don’t worry, noona. I won’t tell omma. But the scene was awesome. I should have snaped a picture. Ahhh! I forgot.”

               “MWOO ???” Lizzy felt the urge to punch Dongho in the face.

 

   Kiseop and Kibum walked into the kitchen. Lizzy felt shy when he saw the last.

 

               “Lizzy, this is my cousin, Kibum. Kibum, this is Lizzy, my friend from Seoul.”

               “Hello. Nice to meet you”, the new guy said happily, while the girl bowed a little.

               “I’m here too hyung~!!” Dongho complained. “It’s nice to have you here.”

               “Dongho? Didn’t you have something to do?” Kiseop asked.

               “No. I don’t think so. Why hyung?”

               “Did you already forgot that mum asked you to throw the rubbish and clean up all the mess you did just now?!”

               “Aish! Why did you remind me that, hyung?” the little boy complained once again. “Okay! Okay! I’m going to do it now!” he finally said.

 

               After he left:

               “Lizzy, can you make us some drinks? And bring it to living room?” Kiseop asked.

 

               Lizzy was shocked because she didn’t know how to make drinks. Kibum and Kiseop went to the living room. The girl began to panic. Then Dongho came from the back door. She asked him for help, but he didn’t want to help her because it is a girl’s work. Lizzy was begging Dongho, but he was really stubborn.

 

               “No !! I don’t want to! How come you don’t know to do anything?!”

               “At house I have Butler Lee. He always does everything for me. All house work - my servants do it. That’s why I do not know how to make those things. Dongho!!! Please help me!!!”

               “If I help you what you will do for me?”

               “I’ll buy you lots of ice-cream? Or chocolate? What you want?”

               “Hiiyyaaa ! I can buy it myself! Hmm... help me do my homework!”

               “SURE!” Lizzy was happy. But Kiseop heard their conversation.

 

              In the evening, Kiseop’s grandfather came back from the vineyard.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: You should all listen to MYNAME - Message !!! The song is not much, but the MV and the dance are very good~!! ^^