So SHE Is The New Girl ... Nice

Let Me Be Your Knight In Armour

 

           In the morning, Lizzy woke up late and got scolded by Grandpa. Omma tried to protect her by saying she was a city girl. Kiseop didn't want to help because it was her fault for following him to the village. So she's needed to be responsible for her mistake. Then they walked to the vineyard.

 

            "I set the clock alarm for 5am but when I woke up it showed 7am. I think someone changed it, because they wanted me to get scolded by Grandpa."

            "Are you sure you set it for 5am? Maybe you saw wrong."

            "I think so. But why didn't you defend me when Grandpa scolded me? I'm really scared of him."

            "I need to defend you when it’s actually your fault?!! You need to be responsible of your own mistakes. You took the decision to come here with me, not myself.”

            "Kyaaa !! I know that. You know, you’re just like a chicken? SO NOISY!!!."

            "Huh?! You walk like a duck! SLOW!!!" he said leaving Lizzy behind.

            "Aish!! Kiseop oppa! Wait for me!!" Lizzy shouted, but Kiseop kept walking.  

 

             After a few minutes they arrived at the vineyard. Kiseop gave gloves to her and then left. He was much serious when it comes to work. Lizzy felt different of Kiseop. Then someone came from behind.

 

             "Hello. Are you a new worker?"

           

            Lizzy turned back and smiled.

 

            "Yes, I'm a new worker. Today is my first time. I'm Lizzy. Please take care of me."

            "Ohh. I’m Kibum. It’s nice to see you again. I got to go now.  See you later." And with that he went looking for Kiseop.

            "That guy!!! I met him at Kiseop’s oppa house. Ahhh..I remember now. But why is he soooo handsome??!! Just like Kim Hyung Joon~!! I can't believe I met someone who looks so much like my idol” *dreaming*

            "Lizzy!! Start your work now! Go down there and bring a fertilizer up here! Faster!!" Kiseop shouted.

 

            Lizzy woke up from her dream and complained to herself:

            "Why does he always bully me?! Huhu. He’s so evil. Those thing are heavy !!"

 

            Kibum heard Kiseop call Lizzy’s name.

 

            "Lizzy, huh? So she’ll work here from now on?!"

            "Yes, why?"

            "I saw her at the front just now. But why do you treat her like that? She's new and doesn't know what to do. Also… she's cute and pretty."

            "Whatever”, he spat as he continued checking the grapes.

           

 

            Kibum went to Lizzy. He'd help her bring the fertilizer up. Kiseop saw it and he felt a bit jealous because she was laughing with Kibum.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: picture credit to the owner