The forever closed café

Let Me Be Your Knight In Armour

 

                  “Stop running!!!” he shouted in the middle of crowded people on town of Seoul.

                  Lizzy kept running without looking behind her. Then she turned left and quickly opened a door to hide behind. She can’t breath properly because she’d ran too fast.

                  A handsome guy came near to the girl.

                  “Sorry miss, our café is closed forever.”  Lizzy was shocked at his handsome face.

                  Then she heard a voice of a guy outside the café. She panicked and quickly hid behind the counter. Three guys wearing suits came into the café.

                  “Sorry to disturb. Has a girl wearing a light pink sweater and cap came in here?” He knew who the guys were in search of.

                  “Nobody came in here, sir. But I saw a girl wearing a light pink sweater running towards that’s area.”

                  “ Are you sure? Thank you for your help.” The three guys bowed and went out of the café to search for her.

                 She stood and took a deep breath. “Fuhh.” The guy from before came near to Lizzy with a weird face.

                  “Who are they? Why did you run from them? Who are you? How can you enter in here? Sorry if I asked a lot of question, I am worried because you’re a girl and now it’s 11 o’clock at night. A girl like you should be at home on a time like this. Your parents will be worried. Did those guys disturbed you?” she was sweating and didn’t know how to answer his questions.

                  “Okay, I know you’re scared now and can’t answer me properly. It’s okay. Sit here. I’ll make a tea for you.” The girl sat down and looked around the café. All tables and chairs have white cloth.

                  After a few minutes, he came back and brought a cup of tea for her.

                  “Thank you” She took a sip of tea and put the cup on table. He looked intensely at her face. She then started to talk.

                  “I’m Lizzy “

                  “I’m Kiseop. Lee Kiseop. Not like it would be any of my business, but did you run away from home?”

                  “Something liked that. My dad forces me to marry with his friend son, but I don’t like it and I’m still young. I’m not ready to be a wife. I want to enjoy my life. The guys who came just now are my dad’s bodyguards. Oh, also thank you for saving me.”

                  “May I ask how old you are?” 

                  “21.” The girl took a sip from the tea.

                  “Ohh, you’re still young.” He didn’t have anything else to say.

                  “Why will your café be closed forever? It is really pretty. I like your decoration. I like classic places.” Lizzy smiled at him. Then she stood up and began walking around.

                  Kiseop was charmed by her smile and his heart started beating faster. After a few minutes he answered:

                  “I need to go back to my village because my mum has cancer and my grandpa left me a vineyard. So I must go to take care of my mum and my grandpa’s vineyard”

                  “Vineyard? Wahh!! Can I follow you? I want to learn something new. I’m a city girl. I don’t how the village lifestyle and I just know you in here. I have no friends.” The girl said with a sad face.

                  “Sure. But you need to tell your parents first.”

                  “Nope. I won’t tell my parents because they will know where I am and they will pick me up and force me to marry with that guy. I don’t want to!”

                  “Okay. If you want to follow me, you need to sweep the floor. If not you can’t follow me.”

                  “Sweep?...  Okay.”

                   “Good.” The guy gave a broom to her.

                   She took it. Actually Lizzy didn’t know how to sweep a floor. She started to do it, but the way she hold the broom looked awkward and Kiseop started laughing out loud.

                   “Do you know how to sweep?” she shook her head. “Kyaa!! Are you a girl or a boy? Girl should know how to do house work. Let me teach you.” Lizzy listened carefully to Kiseop. After teaching her, he went to the kitchen to continue his work.

                   After one hour, he finished cleaning. He was thinking of how much he’ll miss his kitchen and café, the place which gave Kiseop lots of money. He got out from kitchen and saw the girl sleeping with her head on one of the tables. He shook his head.

                  “You must be tired. Hmm.”

                 The clock showed 3 a.m. Lizzy woke up suddenly and saw the guy beside her.

                  “Are you done?”

                  “Yup, let’s go.”

                  He turned off the lights and locked the door. He felt sad to leave his café forever. Almost 3 years spent in here. It gave a lot of spirit to him. His customers also felt sad about this. A lot of them said they will miss his Blueberry Cheese Cake and Macaroni Cheese. Tears felt down when he remember his old memories. Lizzy was shocked seeing Kiseop crying.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Note: What do you think of it? I know there is nothing interesting in it so far, but it will be soon!