Sweets, Dreams & Love. (part I)

Let Me Be Your Knight In Armour

This chapter will be cut in half~^^

The other part (and also the rest of the editing for this one) will be finished and posted tomorrow night. 

Now I'll let you enjoy the story, my dears~!! n_n

P.S: Please read the note from below the story!! Thank you!

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

                           -Flashback-

 

        “Oppa~! Oppa~! Come here~!!”

 

         Kiseop smiles and runs to her.

         “Yes, Shin-hye.”

          “Look! Wahhh!” she points at a group of birds.

 

          Suddenly they hear a kid crying behind them. Shin-hye goes and kneels next to him.

           “Why are you crying?”

           “My mum! I can’t find mum.” He keeps on crying.

           “If you stop crying, I’ll give you this lollipop.” She shows a lollipop to the whining kid and he stops crying.

           “That’s my boy. What is your name?” she asks ruffling his hair.

           “Minhyuk. Kang Minhyuk.” He looks happier now with the lollipop in his hand.

            Kiseop was just looking at them.

 

                                     -End of flashback-

 

 

            “Kiseop oppa! Kiseop-aahhh! Are you okay?”

            “Huh?”

            “Are you okay? I called you many times, but you did not answer.”

           “Ahh. I’m fine. Are you done? Let’s go home.”

            “Dongmin-aahh. See you later! Bye~!!” Lizzy waved to him.

   

            “How old is he?

            “8. Why?”

            “Nothing. Let’s go. I should cook the dinner for Dongho.”

           

             After dinner, Kiseop sat on a bench looking at relaxing deep blue sky. He’s suddenly thinking about Park Shin-ye. Dongho called him, but he did not answer. Then Dongho went near him.

 

            “Hyung! Are you okay? You seem pretty distracted.”

            “Really? Hmm”

            “Were you thinking about something? Or someone?”

             “No.”

             “Weren’t you thinking of Park Shin-hye noona?”

             “What’s wrong with you today.?!! Don’t say her name again!! I feel guilty…”

 

            Kiseop stood up to leave, then he saw Lizzy, but he’s kept on walking. Lizzy had heard their conversation. She had to ask Dongho this.

            “Who’s Park Shin-hye?”

             “You will know… someday.”

 

             Dongho left. Lizzy sat on the same bench looking at the now orange and red sky with a lot of question playing in her mind.

 

Who is she? His ex-girlfriend? Haa. Why do I care about her, anyway? I wonder how ButlerLee is? I hope he’s alright. Butler Lee, please take care of daddy.

She let the wind take her prayers up in the sky, in the hope they'll reach the wanted destination.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Note: I know that in real life Park Shin Hye is older by Kiseop by one year, but IN OUR STORY, she'll be YOUNGER THAN HIM BY ONE YEAR!! (this is just to clear the misunderstandings)