Home, sweet home~

Let Me Be Your Knight In Armour

 

           “Why are you crying? Are you okay?” Kiseop sweep his tears.

           “I’m fine. Let’s go.” he walked faster and left the girl behind.

           “Kyaa!! Oppa!! Wait for me!!” Lizzy ran to get to him.

           The guy stopped and said:

           “Faster!! We’re gonna miss the bus. Why do you walk like a duck? SLOW.” 

            Finally she was beside Kiseop.

            “Yaaaa!! I don’t walk like a duck okay!! You walk too fast!!”

            “Whatever duck. Let’s go, we’re gonna miss the bus. It arrives at 5am. Now it’s 4am.”

            They continued walking to the bus station. Before they arrived Lizzy went to 7eleven and bought something to eat for breakfast. He waited outside. She brought lots of snacks and bread. Then they arrived at the bus station. Kiseop saw how many things the girl bought and was shocked.

            “Are you going to eat all this?”

            “Yes. I’m going to eat this in bus. Our destination was pretty far, right?”

            “No. It just takes 30 minutes to get there”, Kiseop lied.

            “Mwooo ?? Why didn’t you tell me? Aishh… I feel like it was a waste buying all this stuffs.”

            “You didn’t ask me. Yeah, it’s really a waste.” Kiseop said while trying to hold his laughter.

            The bus arrived and they were the only ones riding it. After 30 minutes, Lizzy felt weird. Why did they are still not arrive?!

             “Oppa! Where is actually your hometown? Why did we still not arrive?”

             “At Gwangju. It takes 2 hours actually.”

             “Kyaa!! Why have you lied to me?”

             “I wasn’t. You didn’t ask me where my hometown is.”

              “That’s true. But you said it just takes 30 minutes to get there!”

              “Fine, fine. I’m sorry, okay?”

              “Okay” Lizzy continued eating snacks.

Kiseop looked at her. She was like a little child that’s doesn’t know anything. She’d easily trust what people say. Then both of them fall asleep. Lizzy’s head was resting on Kiseop’s shoulder and his head on her head. Finally they arrived at Gwangju, but they still needed to take another bus to go at Kiseop’s hometown. The girl felt tired because she sit in a bus for 2 hours and now she needed to take another bus and this one takes another 30 minutes.

               Kiseop’s mother was happy that her boy finally arrived and that he also brought back a younger girl. Her first impression of Lizzy was great.

               “Annyeonghasaeyo, aunty. I’m Lizzy. I ask for your kindness.”

               “Annyeonghasaeyo. Don’t call me aunty. Just call me Omma.”

               “Ne, …omma.”

               Kiseop’s mother invited her in the house. He took his mother away and started explaining everything to his omma about the girl. Meanwhile Lizzy was admiring the decorations in the house. They looked so pretty. While Lizzy was busy looking around, suddenly someone came in and Lizzy got a huge shock. He was also shocked and didn’t know what was going on. He thought he went to the wrong house. He’s gone back out to see the house’s number. Then he came back inside. He felt weird, because he never saw Lizzy before.

                “This my house, right!? Are you at the wrong one?!”

                “Huh?” She didn’t know what to answer.

               Then Kiseop walked in the living room.

                 “Dongho! What are you doing?” he asked.

                 “Hyungggg!!” Dongho hugged his brother. “I thought I was at the wrong house. Fuuhh. I went to Kibum hyung’s house to tell him you will be back today. When have you arrived?”

                 “A few minutes ago.” Kiseop looked at Lizzy and walked near to her.

                 “Dongho, This my friend, Lizzy. Lizzy, that’s my dongsaeng, Shin Dongho.”

                 “Nice to meet you.” Both bowed.

                 “Sorry about weird question just now. Hee” Dongho seemed embarassed about the fact.

                 “It’s okay. I hope we can be friends.” The girl’s kindness made him feel better instantly.

                 “Sure!”

                 Then Kiseop’ mum came out from the kitchen.

                  “C’mon, let’s eat and then you can rest Lizzy, Kiseop.”

                 After breakfast, Kiseop showed Lizzy her room.

                 “Oppa! Can I ask you something?”

                 “Sure. What is it?”

                 “Why are yours and Dongho’s first names different? You’re Lee and he’s Shin. Why?! I’m just curious.”

                 “Ohh that. He’s actually my step-brother. His mum passed away when he was 2. His dad did not want to give him to adoption. So my mum brought him home and adopted him. I’m really happy because I have someone to talk with anytime.”

                “I am jealous. I haven’t had this feeling before. I’m really selfish. I have no friends or siblings. You’re so lucky.”

                “It’s okay. Maybe you’ll find new friends here. You need to change your attitude though. You can’t be selfish. You must help other people. People will like you, if you're kind with them.”

                 “Thank you for your advice. I’m going to rest first. I’m really tired.”

                 “Okay.” Kiseop slowly closed the door.

                 After a few hours Lizzy came out of her room. And she saw Kiseop’s mum, him and Dongho busy doing something outside the house. Then she saw lots of cabbages and red peppers. Lizzy went near them and asked:

                “What are you doing? You have a lot of cabbage here.”

                Dongho answered her: “We’re going to make kimchi. Do you want to help?”

                “Kimchi? What’s that? I’ve never heard of it before.”

                “MWO? You haven’t heard and eat kimchi before this? Which planet did you come from? All korean people eat kimchi. Duh….”

               Lizzy shaked her head. “No…”

               “Hyung!! Where did you find her? What a shame.”

               Lizzy felt sad when Dongho said that. She wanted to go back inside her room. Then Kiseop got mad at Dongho for saying nonsenses to Lizzy and asked him to apologize, but he was really stubborn.

                “Lizzy, where are you going? Here, I’ll teach you how to make it.” Kiseop called the girl.

                His mum also helped Kiseop teach her how to make kimchi. Lizzy felt happy, because she learned something new. Then Kiseop's mum fed her and she felt really good.

                After finishing, the mother went to her neighbor’s house. Lizzy wanted to stand and wash her hands. The floor was wet and Lizzy almost felt down. Luckily enough, Kiseop saw that and catched her on time. Lizzy lent on Kiseop arm and then they looked into each other's eyes. They were shocked. Their faces were so near that they were almost to kiss…….. 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: picture edit is mine (give credit to @a-time-4-everything) !!!

I'll only upload once a two weeks, because of school T__T... Sorry and please be patient~!!