YOU

Let Me Be Your Knight In Armour

             While Kiseop and Lizzy were at the vineyard, at home:

 

             “Grandpa, why don’t you go to Jeju-do? Bring Omma too? You need to go somewhere and relax a bit.”

             “Good idea. Do you want to come too? I’ll buy an extra ticket.”

             “Grandpa! I have school! And if I’m gone too, Kiseop and Lizzy will live alone. Dangerous!”

             “Ahhh, Grandpa forgot. Okay, okay. You stay with them. I’ll just go with your Omma and my friend.”

             “Don’t forget to bring me something nice from there. Hehe~”

 

             Dongho was happy, but only because he could now help his brother make a move.

 

             Grandpa and Omma were leaving to Jeju-do.

            “Omma, don’t forget to take your medicine. Grandpa, take care of her, please.” Kiseop was quite worried.

            “I know. Don’t worry. We’ll be fine. Hmm…I hope you will do your job at the vineyard. Don’t slack!! And I don’t want hear any complaint. Understand?”

            “Yes.”

            “Have a nice trip~!!” Lizzy waved to them.

 

           After the elders left, they felt really awkward with each other. They glanced at one another and quickly turned their faces when they saw the other one looking.

 

           “Hyung! Noona! I’m going to school now. By the way, thank you for helping me doing my homework last night!” he said while winking at Lizzy.

           “Wait! Let’s walk together! I’m going to the vineyard first and wait for you there, ok?” Kiseop seemed hurried.

 

           

           Lizzy locked the gate and walked to the vineyard alone. She felt happy living there in the village as people accepted her quite fast. But she still doesn’t know how to make Kiseop happy when she’s around him. He is always strict with her. Sometimes he can be really scary. And now Dongho always asked for her help if he got stuck with the math homework.

 

           Lizzy finally arrived.

           “Why are you always late? Aish! You know I hate waiting for the workers to show up!! Take your gloves and I’ll teach you how to picked grapes!”

           “I’m not late! I should start work at 7am. Now is only 6.50am…”

           “Huh? Hmmm...... Faster, faster! We start now!”

           “Why are you so mean?!! Hmpf!” she said and then went to grab her gloves.

           “But why does my clock show 7.10am? Haha, battery must be dead.”

           “Let’s go.” Lizzy came from back.

 

           Kiseop teached her how to pick grapes. Lizzy listened carefully because she didn’t want to make any mistake. Then Kiseop left her alone. She was only minding her work, when Kibum came from her back scaring her.

           “AHHHHHH!! Hiyaa, oppa! Haha~ what are you doing here?”

           “Why?! Are you shocked I’m here? Hahaha. How are you? Is Kiseop still scolding you?”

           “I’m fine. Huh? Yes. He’s having a really bad temper lately. I wasn’t late but he’d scolded me,” she said pouting.

           “He’s always like that, don’t worry. I’m sure he doesn’t mean it. I was in this situation too.”

            “Huh? What?!”

            “Nothing. I’ll go and see Kiseop now. Work hard!”

            “Ne~ oppa!!”

 

            “Kiseop!”

            “Oh, Kibum! What are you doing here? Thought you didn’t have work today?”

            “I heard Grandpa and Aunty went to Jeju-do, so I came here to look at how you’re doing. Ahhh, it’s been almost 3-4 days I didn’t come here and nothing changed. Ahhh”

            “What are you trying to say?”

            "Do you like her?” he asked, pointing to Lizzy.

            Kiseop was a bit shocked.

            “What are you talking about?!! No. She’s just friend or a little sister. Not more than that.”

            “Then why are you scolding her when she doesn’t do anything wrong??”

            “Did she tell you that?”

            “No. I know you, Kiseop. This situation is the same like .....”

            “Who? Shin Hye?”

            “YES! Your....” Suddenly Lizzy came near.

            “Sorry if I disturb you. Here, the grapes.” Lizzy gave them to Kiseop.

            “Oh, thank you.” Lizzy left to help the other workers.

            “Kibum! Please do not talk about that girl ever again. I don’t want to listen. I went to Seoul because I wanted to forget her. Please.”

            “Okay, okay ! I won’t.” Kiseop continued with his work.

 

            After finishing with the grapes, Kiseop and Lizzy went back together. On their way they saw a kid crying. The girl went to calm him.

            “Why are you crying?”

            “They don’t want to befriend me,” he said bawling his eyes out.

            “If you stop crying. I’ll give you lollipop?!” And as soon as he had the lollipop in his hands, he stopped crying.

            “That’s my boy. What’s your name?”

            “Dongmin. Park Dongmin”

            “Okay, Dongmin-ah. Let’s be friends. I’m Lizzy noona.”

            “Really?!! We can be friends?”

            “YES!” Lizzy’s smile grew bigger when she saw Dongmin happy at least.

 

            Kiseop was looking at them from afar. He felt Lizzy looked similar to someone. And he also tought that kid’s face looked the same as someone elses. Than THAT one name appeared in his head: “Park Shin-ye.” His ex-girlfriend.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: picture edit is mine: give credit to a-time-4-everything  !!

the image is too big..sorry ><'