Not One Of Our Regular Days

Let Me Be Your Knight In Armour

 

In the car:

          “Where did you have such a big amount of money? I haven’t given you your salary yet.”

          “Ohh, before I ran out I went to the bank and took out all of my money. Now I have only 100 $ left.”

          “Why did you spend so much? Aish!”

          “Are you mad? I’m sorry.”

          “It’s okay, I guess. They are your own money after all. And…thank you …for the watch.”

 

          I could swear I just saw him blushing a little bit, but I decided to keep my mouth shut. I don’t want to be scold again.

 

          Kiseop saw a black car following theirs, but he ignored it. They have arrived home soon.

          “Hyung! Where were you? I’m HUNGRY!!!”

          “Sorry, sorry. Lizzy and I went to thw town and she has bought this for you.”

          “Were you perhaps DATING?? Wow. Something has happened.”

          “Dongho!! Do you want to die?” Dongho ran away and Kiseop was after him. They were just like two little kids. Lizzy could only laugh while looking at them.

 

          “Thank you for the dinner”, Dongho said, ready to attack the delicious looking food in front of him. While they were eating, someone knocked at the door.

          “Who’s disturbing us now? Aish, I’m really hungry right now.” Dongho was about to stand.

          “It's okay, I’ll see who it is. Just continue eating. “ Lizzy left the table and opened the door.

 

          Lizzy almost fainted when she opened the door.

          “Lizzy! Who’s at the door?” Kiseop shouted.

          “But....But...Butler...... Lee... What.... are.... you.... doing.... here....?” Kiseop was quick to stand beside the Lizzy.

          “Sorry, but who are you?” Kiseop asked.

          “I’m Butler Lee. Lizzy’s bodyguard. May I come in?”

          “Oh, sure.” Kiseop said.

 

           Lizzy can’t say anything because she’s still shocked. Butler Lee walked into the house. The girl just followed from Kiseop’s behind because she’s scared.

 

           “Did I disturb you?”

           “YES! You disturbed us while having our dinner!” Dongho answered a bit rude.

           “Dongho! You shouldn’t say that! Be polite!” Kiseop scolded the maknae.

           “Butler Lee. Does appa know I’m here?” Lizzy finally gathered the courage to ask.

           “No. I haven’t told him. I followed you from the hotel. I just wanted to know if you’re alright. I was really worried. Did they bully you?”

           “No, they are really kind to me. I’m very happy living here. Now I started to learn how to be independent.”

           “Really? That’s good.” He laughed a bit. “And who are these two handsome young boys?”

           “I’m Kiseop. Lee Kiseop.” Kiseop bowed.

           “Dongho…”, the younger seemed not to want to talk with the stranger that disturbed them during dinner time.               

           “You three are the only ones living here?”

           “For now yes. Grandpa and omma went to Jeju-do. They will be back in 2 weeks.” Kiseop replied respectfully.

           “Okay. I shall leave now. Sorry for disturbing you.” Butler Lee stand.

           “Please don’t tell appa I’m here! Please! I’m begging you.” The girl seemed frightened about the fact that her father could find her hiding place.

           “I know! I won’t tell. I’ll warn you though. Your father is up to something. He’s planning something to bring you back. Be careful.”

           “Thank you, I will. Sorry for making you worried.”  Lizzy hugged Butler Lee.

           “It’s okay. You’re in good hands now”, he smiled while looking at the tall guy (/Kiseop) standing in front of him.

 

           Kiseop and Lizzy walked him out. Dongho continued eating. Butler Lee called Kiseop to come with him for a bit.

           “Please take care of her. Don’t hurt her. Now, I‘ll pass my job to you to protect her.”

           “I’ll take care of her. Don’t worry.”

           “And if you like her,… just make a move. I can see it in your eyes, even you say no.” Those were his last words before driving away.

 

           After Butler Lee’s car left, Lizzy went to Kiseop.

           “What has he said to you?”

           “Nothing.” Kiseop walked back into the house.

           “Oppaaa! Don’t lie! He must have said something to you!” Lizzy followed him and kept bugging him with questions.

  

           After dinner, Lizzy teached Dongho maths. She went out to take some drinks. Then Dongho saw her diary. He opened it and saw that the girl’s birthday was next Sunday. Then Lizzy came in and he quickly closed it and pretended to study.

 

At bedtime:

           “Hyung! Do you know when noona’s birthday is?”

           “No. Why?”

           “Just asking. Ohh, nice watch! It’s new. You bought it yesterday? How much was it?”

           “No. Actually, Lizzy bought it for me. Hmmm…700$.”

           “WOW! It’s expensive! Wahhh, so she bought it to celebrate your first date? HAHAHAHA!”

           “Dongho-yah ! We weren’t on a date!! Aish. Have you finished your homework?”

           “Hyung!! Don’t change topic! I know you like her, but you too scared to tell her, right?”

           “NO!! I just like her like a friend. Nothing more.”

           “Or you still think about your ex-girlfriend?”

           “I should sleep now. Good night.” Kiseop laid and closed his eyes pretending to sleep.

           “Hyung, I know your feelings. You can lie to me, but you can’t lie to your heart.”

 

           In the morning, Dongho called Kibum.

            “Hyung! I have a plan, but I need you to help me. Please!.”

            “What plan?”

            “Well.............”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: I decided to not apply for the poster just yet... (the story is too complicated and there are other reasons too...)..sorry!

And that gif might not fit with this chapter that well, but I love it hahahaha~