Grandpa's words are law

Let Me Be Your Knight In Armour

 

           The drinks were ready, so she took them on a plate and proceeded to the living room. Trying to keep herself balanced and be careful not to spill the drinks, she hadn't noticed the low table right in front of her. In just a matter of seconds she had landed on the couch while the drinks had spilt all over Kiseop's shirt. Luckly enough Kibum wasn't there because he went to the bathroom. She tried to gather the scattered glass from the floor, at the same time he bent down to do the same. Their hands met and they made eye contact. They were too close.

            Dongho and Grandpa came in, quite shocked with Kiseop and Lizzy's moment.

 

            "Hyung! what are you doing?"

 

            Dongho felt embarassed with Lizzy and Kiseop's pose because Grandpa was beside him. Lizzy quickly stood up. Kiseop tried to explain, but Grandpa called him into his room. After a few minutes Kiseop went out and told Lizzy to come in.

             

            "Annyeonghasaeyo... Grandpa" Lizzy bowed.

            "Kiseop already told me about the accident just now. So I will give punishment to both of you for being so careless. Starting tomorrow early morning you and Kiseop will go to the vineyard everyday."

            "But Grandpa she's can't ......"

            "I don't want to hear any reason! Do what I say! Araseo?!"

            "Ne... Araseo Grandpa", both answered.

 

            When they were out of the room, Lizzy quickly apologized and they ran away.

 

           "Hyung, what happened? Were you...punished?!" Dongho asked.

           "I don't care if I got a punishment from Grandpa, but Lizzy also got it. Arrgghh!!! I already explained to him, but he keeps wanting to get her and I punished. Why did he suddenly became strict? He wasn't like this before."

            "Lizzy got it too?! Wow. Grandpa must plan something. Hmm... I think Grandpa suddenly became strict because you brought a girl to the house and did not tell him you have a girlfriend. Then he must have got angry when he saw you earlier."

            "Really? Hmm..."

            "I think you and Lizzy look quite good together."

            "I don't think so. She's rich. I'm not qualified for her."

            "Hyung ! You're going to be rich after you get Grandpa vineyard!!"

            "I don't want to think about it! I'm going to shower."

 

            Dongho felt Kiseop liked Lizzy from the first time he saw them together. He had a plan.

        

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: Chapter is this short because it would have been way too long if I hadn't cut it.

---gif credit to the owner---