Z-Town - Part 3

One-Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon was feeling better and better as time passed. You’ve both grown used to each other’s presence and you’d be lying if you said you miss being by yourself.

Since Taeyeon’s arm was still healing, she took on smaller duties like heating up food and sorting whatever items you were to bring back every time you go out.

You, on the other hand, put yourself in charge of fixing the house.

The first thing you did was fixing the fence surrounding the house and raised it so no one could see inside the property. That way, if any beings happen to stumble upon the house, they won’t know there are people there. You also put up a sign to show you’d offer help to anyone who’d need it.

 

 

You had just finished boarding the broken windows when you had an idea. You smiled to yourself and ran downstairs to the basement.

“Tae?” You called trying to find her, she emerged from behind one of the shelves and you approached her. “I have an idea, come with me!” You said excitedly and held her hand, going back upstairs. She followed you, smiling.

You took her to the bedroom and stood there. She entered, looking around.

“Why don’t we clean the mattress and fix the bed so one of us can use it?” You suggested and she turned to face you. “Well, so you can use it, of course.” You grinned and she chuckled.

“You just want the cot back.” She joked.

“You got me there.” You both giggled.

 

 

About a week later…

“___...” Taeyeon entered the kitchen.

You were on your knees, cleaning the floor with rain water, a bar of soap and a rug made out of a broken t-shirt.

“Yes?” You answered, focused on your task.

“I think I’m ready.” You stopped cleaning and stood up, facing her.

“Are you sure?” She nodded. “You don’t want to wait another week?”

“No, I want to be able to help and I can’t with this.” She raised her bandaged arm and sighed.

“Let me finish here and then I’ll help you take it off, okay?” You told her and she smiled, sitting down on one of the, now fixed, chairs.

Once you were done with cleaning the floor, you sat down with Taeyeon.

“Let’s see how it is first and then decide.” You told her and she frowned.

You removed the bandages and cloth from her arm and she stretched it. She took in a sharp breath when she tried to rotate it and she held her hand.

“It’s not as bad as before.” She told you, moving it back and forth.

“Wait here, I’ll get something.” You stood up and she grabbed your arm.

“It’s okay; I don’t need it wrapped again.” She told you with puppy eyes.

“I know.” You ruffled her hair, making her blush.

A moment later you went back to the kitchen.

“Ta-da!” You sang, showing her a brand new wrist brace. She stood up with a bright smile on her face.

“Where did you find it?” You helped her put it on, wrapping the straps in place.

“The pharmacy”

Once she had it perfectly set she moved h

Please log in to read the full chapter