Access Granted (Original One Shot)

One-Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You got your food at the college cafeteria and then looked around for a place to sit. All the tables were full except for one where three girls were enjoying their lunch. You walked there.

"Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here? The other tables are full" You said pointing at the chair in front of you. They smiled at you.

"Not at all, go ahead" One of the girls who had short blonde hair said and you slightly bowed.

"Thank you" You sat down and started eating your food. You noticed them look at you and went wide eyed. "Sorry. I'm ___" They chuckled.

"Hi ___, I'm Sunny" The blonde girl with short hair said shaking your hand.

"I'm Tiffany" A girl sitting beside her with red hair said.

"And I'm Taeyeon, nice to meet you" The girl beside you said. She had long blonde hair.

"It's nice to meet you too" You smiled at her and she smiled back.

 

 

During the weeks that followed you got to know them more. You found out that they've known each other since they were kids and that Sunny and Tiffany have been dating since high school. You also found out that you and Taeyeon go to the same classes and now you both sit together all the time. Taeyeon likes you; she’s been talking to Sunny and Tiffany about it, they told her to confess but she’s scared of losing your friendship.

 

 

It was a regular Friday and your afternoon classes just finished. It was already seven pm. You have classes from 11 am until 2 pm and in the afternoon from 4 pm until 7 pm. You both were packing your things when she suddenly spoke.

"So ___, do you have any plans for tonight?" She asked with hope. "We're planning on going to this place called GG to relieve some stress" You chuckled.

"I'm busy tonight but you'll probably see me anyways" You said smiling and she looked at you confused. "I work there, remember I told you I found a job as a bartender on the weekends?" She nodded. You both walked out of class and went to meet with Sunny and Tiffany outside.

"You work there on Friday nights?" She asked while walking beside you. A guy walked by in a rush and pushed her, you held her so she wouldn't fall and her heart skipped a beat when she felt your arms around her. You recognized him.

"Hey Siwon, be careful!" You yelled.

"Sorry, my paper is due in two minutes!" He yelled back with an apologetic smile and you laughed.

"Then run dude, run like the wind!" You yelled and he laughed giving you a thumbs up. You chuckled. You then looked at Taeyeon and noticed you were hugging her waist.

"Are you okay?" You asked her and she nodded blushing hard, you smiled and let go. "Sorry, you were saying..."

"Oh, I asked if you work on Friday nights." She said trying to calm herself.

"Yes, Fridays only." She nodded again.

 

 

 

You were pouring some shots for a table when you noticed the bouncer waving his hand. You saw the girls talking to him and he pointed at them. You nodded. He smiled at them and let them through. You finished pouring the shots and set them on a tray.

“Thank you” The waitress said and took the tray away. The girls sat on the bar stools in front of you.

“Hey, what’s up?” You said smiling. “What can I get you?”

“What do you recommend?” Tiffany asked while looking at the cocktail menu. Another

Please log in to read the full chapter