Stitches - Part 3

One-Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Loud noises coming from the living room woke Tiffany, and she got up. She found Seohyun standing by herself in the hallway, and she joined her, peeking into the living room.

“Are we being robbed?” Yoona soon joined them.

“You sound way too calm to be saying that.” By now all the girls were together.

“What’s going on?” Jessica asked with a tired tone.

“Taetae is cleaning.” Tiffany replied, still focused.

“Why?”

Taeyeon stopped what she was doing when she noticed them.

“What are you all doing there?” She looked confused. “Come on, help me clean.”

Seohyun and Yoona helped right away, the rest scattered around the dorm.

Tiffany sat down on the couch, eyeing Taeyeon’s every move.

“Why are you cleaning?” Tiffany asked, turning on the TV.

“We have to clean from time to time.” Taeyeon folded a blanket.

“Yeah, but why today?” Tiffany smirked when she noticed Taeyeon was blushing. “No way!” She sat up. “___, coming over?” She asked loud, getting everyone’s attention.

“Is her grandma coming too? I love her.” Sooyoung asked, everyone was looking at Taeyeon once again.

“No, she’s coming alone.” Taeyeon sat down, bracing herself for the interrogation. She looked down at her hands. The girls smiled at each other.

“Okay, everyone! Let’s get everything nice and clean.” Tiffany stood up.

“Who wants to go out for breakfast when we’re done?” Jessica winked at Taeyeon.

“We got you, Taengo.” Sunny patted her shoulder.



When you arrived to their building, the first thing that got your attention was the security there. Taeyeon told you to show your id and that the security guards would tell you where to go.

The elevator arrived to their floor and opened, at the same time, you saw the girls exiting the apartment. You greeted them. They noticed you were carrying a lot of bags.

“Do you need help?” Seohyun stepped forward, taking a couple of bags.

“Thank you.” You smiled at her. “Granny made a lot of food to thank you all for the tickets.”

“Is she feeling better?” Sooyoung asked as they followed you to their dorm.

“She is. She says the new pills make her feel young.” You told them, easing their worry.

Jessica opened the door and they entered.

“Wait here one moment.” She told you and you nodded.

The took the bags with them, a minute later they all exited the dorm and made their way to the elevator. They motioned you to go ahead, and you rang the doorbell. They waved at you while the elevator doors closed.

Taeyeon opened right away.

“I can’t believe they told you to wait here.” She moved aside so you could go in.

“It’s okay.” She closed the door. “I didn’t mind.”

“You’re too nice.” She held your hand, and you walked together to the living room where she had set breakfast for you both on the coffee table.

You both sat down on the floor together.

“I’m sorry we can’t go out together.” She felt bad, but the company didn’t want them to date publicly.

“It’s okay, I’m more comfortable at home.” You smiled at her. “You know me.” She smiled back.

“I do.” She placed some food on your plate. “I’m like that too.”

“We’re perfect for each other.” You said bravely. She chuckled, her cheeks turning red. “Right?” You placed some food on her plate too.

She nodded and you grinned triumphantly. She chuckled once again.

“Let’s eat.” She pinched your cheek.



When you were done with breakfast, you both washed the dishes together.

“Is granny better?” She asked, handing you a plate, so you could dry it.

“She is!” You smiled. “She woke up really early today and even went to the market. By the time I woke up she had all that food prepared, so I could bring it.” You explained, she was surprised. “The medicine is better for her.”

“That’s great! Thank her for the food.” she handed you the last dish to dry.

“You should text her to thank her, she loves hearing from you.” You told her, and she smiled, getting an idea.



A few days later…

Your grandma went on a walk with her friends in the morning. She was surprised to see the store open when she got back, because you’ve been fixing clothes in the back since early in the morning to catch up on some work.

As soon as she entered she noticed it was full of familiar faces.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon greeted her right away, they were behind the counter. Yoona and Seohyun soon followed, they were cleaning around the store.

Your grandma entered the back room and found Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri helping you. They were sorting, ironing and folding cloth

Please log in to read the full chapter