Stitches - Part 2

One-Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“___, honey, when you have a moment. I need you to sort this mail for me.” Your grandma placed a stack of mail on the table close to you.

You were currently in the back room, surrounded by bags full of clothes. Some of them had people’s names and others had the name of the company that managed Taeyeon and the girls.

“Taeyeon wasn’t kidding when she said she’d bring us business.” Your grandma remarked and you chuckled.

“Yeah, she said the company was very impressed with how I fixed her dress.” Your grandma nodded.

“I see.” She peeked inside the bags. “Take good care of every piece of clothing, honey.”

“I will, granny.” You stood up. “Let me sort the mail now, so I can continue sowing later.”



Your grandma sat down with you. You separated the bills from the junk mail.

One of the envelopes got your attention, it was pink and had ‘Granny and ___’ written on it.

“Granny, this one’s for both of us.” You handed it to her, and she put on her reading glasses before opening it. You continued sorting the rest.

“Taeyeon is so nice.” Your grandma patted your arm. “She invited us to see her perform on TV”

“Really?” You asked, excitedly. “When is it?” She handed you both the envelope and the tickets.





Your grandma held on to your arm while you both navigated the sea of fans by the entrance of the TV station. You presented your tickets and a worker guided you both to your seats.

You were in a separated area from the fans, people were surprised and some of them even took pictures of your grandma and you.

Soon after, a few more people joined you both. They greeted you and sat down.

“What area is this?” Your grandma asked curious.

“This is for family and friends of the artists.” A woman told her, she resembled one of the girls in the group, but you couldn’t pinpoint which one.

“I feel important.” Your grandma told her and she smiled. “We’ll have to thank the girls properly. Remind me to buy groceries, so I can cook them some nice dishes.” She told you and you nodded as the lights dimmed.



Right after the show, your grandma wasn’t feeling well so you both left. The rest of the people were escorted backstage, so they could see their family and friends.

Taeyeon was the first one to look at their dressing room’s door as soon as it opened. She waited for everyone to enter.

Once they had greeted everyone, and they were all talking, she approached Sunny’s mom.

“Did you see a girl our age and her grandma during the show?” Taeyeon asked. Sunny’s mom smiled while Sunny looked at them curious.

“Yes, they were with us.” Sunny’s mom chuckled. “Her grandma had a lot of fun.” They smiled.

“Why didn’t they come back with you?” Sunny was the one to ask.

“The girl’s grandma asked if they could go home because she was feeling tired.”





When you arrived back home, you helped your grandma sit down on the couch.

“Would you like some tea?” You asked her while placing a chair in front of her, so she could raise her legs.

“No, dear, just some water.” Your grandma thanked you and got the blanket from the couch to cover her legs. “And my pills.” You handed her the pill box along with the water, and sat down with her.



A few hours later, when the girls arrived at their dorm, Taeyeon changed into more comfortable clothes and went to the store.

When she arrived, she noticed all the lights were off, even the ones off the living area right next to the store. She rang the doorbell a few times getting no response.

She waited for a while, until the woman who owned the corner store noticed her.

“They’re not home.” The woman told her, getting her attention. “An ambulance too Ms Eun to the hospital about an hour ago.”

“Do you know which hospital?” Taeyeon asked concerned.



Taeyeon ran back to the dorm to get her car keys and a few minutes later, she was already at the hospital.

She approached the front desk and asked the nurse about your grandma. The nurse told her that visiting hours were over. But

Please log in to read the full chapter