Z-Town - Part 4

One-Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A few months later…

You entered the house just as a loud thunder roared through the sky. You flinched, dropping everything you were carrying.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon stood up from the floor and approached you.

“I’m fine, just a little startled.” You both chuckled and she helped you pick up the wood you dropped.

“I figured how to use the broken barrel as a furnace.” She told you, pointing at it in the middle of the living room.

“We’re going to need it, there’s a massive thunderstorm coming this way and the air is getting colder by the second.” You put some of the wood inside the barrel and then stacked the rest close to it.

“I’ll go place a couple more blankets on the bed then.” She told you and you nodded.

“I’ll make sure everything is closed, just in case it pours.” You told her, making your way to the kitchen.

 

 

About an hour later, you were both cuddled up together in the bed, listening to the rain.

“This is nice.” Taeyeon said, nuzzling your neck.

“Yes, it-”

A loud thunder followed by an explosion startled you both. You stood up from the bed and reached for your weapons. Taeyeon followed.

“That was close.” She said as you went upstairs first.

You entered the house and immediately ran outside.

“The fence is on fire!” You yelled at Taeyeon who just entered the living room.

You took a bucket and used water from a barrel you had outside to try to put it out.

“___! Look out!” Taeyeon yelled and you looked at her. You felt teeth digging into your back and groaned. You took your hatchet and swung it back, hitting the being on the head.

Taeyeon approached you, hitting another one that was getting close to you and you both ran back to the house. You turned to see a few more beings entering the yard.

“Barricade the door!” You yelled at her, pushing her inside and then closed the door.

“No! ___!” Taeyeon tried to open but you held it.

“Please, do it for me!” She stopped trying to open and did what you told her.

By the time you were done with them all, the fire had already reached the house. You turned to look at Taeyeon who just opened the door again and smiled at her before falling on the ground. You were having a hard time trying to get up.

Taeyeon ran to you.

“Leave me here. Go to the basement.” You told Taeyeon while pushing yourself away from her. You figured the basement would be safe because it was made out of concrete.

“I can’t! I won’t!” She said, holding you and bringing you inside.

“What if-”

“We’ll deal with it later.” She used all her strength to open the basement door and dragged you in.

She helped you reach the bed and then got all the

Please log in to read the full chapter