Sorry

High School Prince

"You're torturing her!" exclaimed Mike Do.

"Shut up! Why don't you do something then?" I was pissed off alright. He kept on peckering me. It was my problem but it shouldn't be my problem. Stupid little kiss.

"You like her don't you? Then why don't--"

"Shut you ing trap!" I yelled at Mike. His expression turned frozen and his eyes were huge. I stormed out of my bedroom, truly fed up.

I was out of the house by now and I turned to my right, walking slowly toward the apartment. If I wanted to get it done and over it, now would be the perfect time.

I thought I could hear Mike's victorious whoop.

----

"Wendy! You haven't finished your chores yet!" My mom stood at my door, her hands on her hips and her foot tapping impatiently. Beside her was a mop, and bucket including a broom. I sighed and got up from bed. I'll finish my manga later, I thought and bookmarked the page.

I started sweeping the floor first, getting rid of crumbs and crap that always seemed to make their way onto the floor.

After I sweeped the collection into the garbage, the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door and opened it swiftly, un-doing the locks and everything, finally coming to the screen door.

"Sorry to keep you waiting..." I suddenly paused. My eyes widened. I nearly shut the door in his face but he stopped it with his feet, a murderous expression on his face.

"Uhm..." I backed up feebly.

I thought his making-fun meter was set to overload. I waited for it start.

Instead he did the most surprising thing. Yet I thought everything he was doing this week was surprising. He sighed and apologized, "I shouldn't have done that. Sorry, it was done on impulse..." I guess he meant that kiss.

I guess that was it, as he turned his back towards me and walked out the door. I was about to slam it until he said, "just don't speak to me. It doesn't mean I like you." He smirked. I tried to smile and said, "I guess it was my fault also..." He messed up my hair and then left. I was too frozen to move but after I recovered, I slammed the door as hard as I could. I could hear my mother come out from the bathroom, muttering something.

((I'm sorry, this chapter was done without thought. DX))