Jacky

High School Prince

--Author's note: Back to the basics, BLACK.--

"Wendy! Com'on!! The graduation ceremony's about to start. Hurry up and put on your grad hat." My best friend Melanie planted the blue hat on my head. I sighed and followed Melanie into the school podium. Many students were sitting on the chairs but Melanie and I made way onto the stage. There were so many people in the audience to even count. 

"I would like to give this diploma to... Wendy Fung!" The principal boomed into the speakers. I immediately made way through the other students to the awaiting principal. He handed me a scrolled piece of paper.

"Congratulations on graduating high school!" He beamed at me. I could see my mother and my father near the back. My mother was in tears while my father was snapping numerous pictures. I smiled at the audience before taking my leave. I gave a huge bear hug to Melanie when her name got called up. I walked out into the foyer, not bothering to go to my parents first. I'll just make them come here. I couldn't believe how fast time past. I thought they said that if you were waiting, time past by longer. I sat down on the bench, watching as parents passed by congratulating me. My friends then came over giving huge hugs. Some were crying.

"Congratulations my dear friend," Monroe Tse gave me a hug and a wet kiss on my left cheek. I returned the hug and kiss and waved good bye to Monroe.

"Congrats," a voice said behind me.

"Oh thanks..." I whipped my head around.

This voice, this face was all to familiar. My senses started tingling and my mind started working.

"Jacky..." I gasped, and broke into tears. I ran into his arms and squeezed him. We then pulled away and he gave me a kiss. He sure had changed. His burly black hair was cut into a more neat, spiky ordeal. He was more bulky. Probably worked out. And man was he tall.

"You've changed so much..." I murmurred.

"Is that a bad thing?" He laughed.

"No..." I shook my head. This promise was fulfilled. My wish had came true. Jacky took out his necklace from under his shirt. I took out mine from under my gown. We then combined it together. It felt like our real hearts had combined.

-----Author's note: I completed a story... For the second time! WHOO HOO! Hope you guys liked the story. :D----