Easy There

High School Prince

I had to say. Avoiding him wasn't that hard. He did most of the work anyways. I noticed how he started coming out of his door five minutes later when I did. It was working flawlessly. But when I thought of it, it was working too flawlessly.

Just last night, my mom came home with our usual mail. But her face was gleaming instead of frowning. 

"You got a letter!" she sang.

"So?" I said. I always got letters. Especially from my dad who was halfway across the world right now.

"It's from the head of the board of education!" I gasped. What the hell did he want with me?

I slowly opened the fancy envelope, taking off the red seal and taking out the nice stationary. I slowly read it through, trying to digest everything.

Dear Miss Wendy Fung,

We would like to award you for being one of the top students here in Hong Kong and so we shall enroll you in one of our most prestigious schools here. There would be an entrance exam that we will like you to take at the Prime Education Academy, or P.E.A. There's no need to worry about commuting there, for you would stay there at the school. You'll start there on September 15th. Information about how to get to the school is attached to the letter...

I didn't bother reading the rest but I knew now that Buddha (or God) had answered my prayers. This was my escape.

Sorry, this one's REALLY short. And I decided to start using colour now. I don't know anything about China so sorry for all the false information. DX