Marriage Without Love

Marriage Without Love

Kyu Hyun announced the good news on his SNS to share the joyful moment with the people who love him and Victoria. He smiled as he read the fans’ replies. He walked into the bedroom and watched Victoria slept. His lips curved upwards. There is no better feeling than having your loved one beside you.

Though Kyu Hyun is still busy for Super Junior’s world tour, he still managed to free his time to accompany Victoria to go back to China to visit her parents. Victoria’s parents are so happy when they were told about Victoria’s pregnancy. They spent a week in Victoria’s hometown as she reminisced her old days before she went to Seoul to fulfil her dream. One night, they went for a walk along the beach after dinner. Kyu Hyun forced Victoria to wear a jacket before they left the house. Though Victoria didn’t like the jacket, she still gave in and put it on.

“I’m really the luckiest man on earth,” Kyu Hyun said.

“And the luckiest woman on earth will be me,” Victoria chuckled. “Kyu Hyun, komawo.”

“Thank me for what? I’m willing to do everything for you, so don’t thank me anymore,” Kyu Hyun ruffled Victoria’s hair. “I should be one to thank you. Thank you for marrying me and accepting my love.”

Victoria smiled and leaned towards Kyu Hyun. Slowly and softly, she planted a kiss on Kyu Hyun’s lips. Kyu Hyun then deepened the kiss. Under the dark sky, together with the sound of the wave, they had each other, close to them. This is what happiness is.

As time passed, Victoria’s bump started to show. Kyu Hyun would ask Victoria to stay his parents’ house when he had to go overseas because of the schedule. The accident stayed as a bad memory for him. He felt comfortable to know that his parents would be watching over Victoria when he is away. When Victoria is pregnant for six months, she halted her personal activity as well as the group activity.

What surprised the couple was that Victoria is pregnant with twins. They were told about this news when Kyu Hyun accompanied Victoria for a regular check-up at the hospital. They didn’t tell the media about it but only shared the news with their families and close friends.

“Unnie, I want to be their god-mother,” Luna said during a gathering at Kyu Hyun and Victoria’s place.

“No, I’m the god-mother,” Sul Li responded.

“Both of you can’t even take care of yourselves,” Amber poured a cold water at them.

“Cheers to the future parents!” Lee Teuk said and led everyone to toast.

“Cheers!” Everyone in the house raised their glasses.

Victoria was arranged to stay in the hospital when she was close to her delivery date. Kyu Hyun accompanied her when she was giving birth. She grabbed Kyu Hyun’s hand tightly as she experienced the pain. Kyu Hyun tried his best to comfort Victoria. After two hours, Victoria safely delivered two baby boys.

“Congratulations,” The doctor said to both of them.

“What do you want to name our babies?” Kyu Hyun kissed on Victoria’s forehead.

“How about Cho Yu Min and Cho Yu Won?” Victoria asked for Kyu Hyun’s opinion.

“We’ll use those names,” Kyu Hyun smiled at Victoria.

Victoria stayed in the hospital for a week before returning home with her twins. During her stay in the hospital, almost all SM Entertainment’s artists paid her a visit. Yu Min and Yu Won are now popular among the SM artists. Everyone wanted to take a photo with the twins.

“Thank you,” Kyu Hyun said to Victoria when they reached home.

“For what?” Victoria smiled at him.

“For having a hard time when giving birth,” Kyu Hyun replied and looked at the twins on their bed. “Cho Yu Min, Cho Yu Won, both of you must treat your umma well. If not, I’ll punish both of you.”

Victoria chuckled as she listened to Kyu Hyun’s warning to their new-born twins. Their family is complete now.